Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Side Profile Is Sub-Human

Y

youthislife

Veteran
This is how my side profile looks like:

That's not subhuman. That's average

Greycel tier post

8d2d9eab62cb973b5a10468b567ba14e4e1c0f96 gorilla trekking in uganda 3908

It’s beyond over for you. That’s truecel tier

GTFO idiot. Thats a normal looking profile.

cope, sub-human birdcel profile
The nose could be batter but the forehead is tip top tier. Overall...average or above average. Plus the actual guy in the photo is tall and mogs every normie so gives him a halo that distracts from the beak nose.

The nose could be batter but the forehead is tip top tier. Overall...average or above average. Plus the actual guy in the photo is tall and mogs every normie so gives him a halo that distracts from the beak nose.

Birdcel. Jew Nose+Boneless recessed lower third devoid of forward growth=sub-human

Birdcel. Jew Nose+Boneless recessed lower third devoid of forward growth=sub-human
Plus chad forehead though? Food for thought.
& His beard makeups his jaw if it is bad. Do you have a quality beard that can be used for such a purpose?

Plus chad forehead though? Food for thought.
& His beard makeups his jaw if it is bad. Do you have a quality beard that can be used for such a purpose?

I actually have a beard just like his and as you can see his side profile is still sub-human even with his beard. Beard is massive cope and can't compensate for a weak jaw.

I actually have a beard just like his and as you can see his side profile is still sub-human even with his beard. Beard is massive cope and can't compensate for a weak jaw.
I agree that beard is often cope. Matter of fact I made a thread here ranting about it some time ago. But idk his case looks like a possible exception to me. Looks alpha to me idk.

There are lots of surgeries bro, not over. It would just be over if you got something that isn’t fixable by surgery, like shit IPD

I agree that beard is often cope. Matter of fact I made a thread here ranting about it some time ago. But idk his case looks like a possible exception to me. Looks alpha to me idk.

His side profile looks like mine and I can grow a good beard, however when I grow out my beard I just look homeless and my lower third is still clearly recessed. I've seen some good beard frauds but idk how to shape it to make it work.
There are lots of surgeries bro, not over. It would just be over if you got something that isn’t fixable by surgery, like shit IPD

Yeah, I'm looking into getting a BSSO and a Rhino.

Dumb thread that's a normal profile

I'm serious
Cmon, except a little to big nose he mogs this entire forum plus 70 percent of guys a saw on rateme and shit, he is a good looking normie.

Cmon, except a little to big nose he mogs this entire forum plus 70 percent of guys a saw on rateme and shit, he is a good looking normie.

how is he good looking? He has jew nose and a weak lower third.

how is he good looking? He has jew nose and a weak lower third.
His lower third is not that bad, he also compensate with good hair, very good forehead and brows ridge, his eyes are also good. Overall good

This is a joke?

Over for volcels

unironically mogs my side profile. It could definitely be alot worse. Hook noses are pure suifuel. It's extremely hard to look/feel attractive with them.