Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My siblings hit the genetic lottery and I'm the black sheep of the entire family

HardLife

HardLife

Greycel
Do any of you feel like the people related to you are so much superior in terms of genetics, looks and everything, while you are just there, incapable of achieving anything?
My brother is 2 years older than me, in college, has a girlfriend and many friends. He tries to act like he's my friend but I can always see the pity and disgust in his eyes whenever he's talking to me.
My little sister is 17 and basically the ultimate Stacy. She constantly brings her femoid friends over and I can sometimes hear them giggle of how another chad texted them or how "savage" it was to break some poor idiot's heart.
I struggle with depression and anxiety, and while my brother tries to keep this whole "I'm your friend" facade, my sister barely talks to me, which isn't that big of a deal because I'm just as disgusted by her being this huge ass slut at 17.
Since this is my first thread ever, I wanted to ask if any of you have ways to cope with everyone around you having better genetics and having good things going on for them. It's starting to become unbearable at this point and I don't know how to deal with it.

This is the absolute worst form of family you can have as an incel. My condolences. The only way you can cope is by waiting for some huge late growth spurt/change in some way.

This is the absolute worst form of family you can have as an incel. My condolences. The only way you can cope is by waiting for some huge late growth spurt/change in some way.

pretty much. and these growth spurts are very uncommon. sorry buddy.

i would help but you wont accept my help

No, I am the very best of my gene pool. Most of my cousins/ect within 20 years of my age are either incel or married single moms in their 40s. Every single one of them struggled to get a high school diploma if they even got that. And almost all of them are overweight and out of shape (yet they still have more muscle than me because of my short height, small frame, and tiny wrists/arms).

Aside from height and looks I am better than them (on paper) in every concievable way, but that doesn't really matter since they weren't good enough to avoid inceldom/betabuxxing either.

However anyone older than that is married with many children, further proving that many of us wouldn't be incel if we had just been born a decade or two earlier.

Of course none of what I wrote applies to the women, they fuck illegal aliens and drug dealers like rabbits and spit out illegitimate children like rats. They disguist me on so many levels. I know I am better than them, and it burns me up that they get paid taxpayer dollars to support these bastards while I can't start my own legitimate family even though I am good financially.

Last edited:
My sister has a very robust skull:square jaw, high cheekbones, hooded eyes. On top of that she is white with green eyes. Meanwhile my facial bones look melted and I am shitskined.

My brother got the face and I got the body. Pretty shitty trade-off, as we all know that face is what matters.

When he tells me stories about his hookups or girls giving him IOI/attention, he thinks it's going to help me or some shit, but all it does is fill me with frustration, because I realize how easy it is for him.

What he recently told me:

Driving home from vacation, we were talking about his old sports car. He told me that he got a lot of attention because of that car. Told me that he once stopped to pick up a pizza and a foid came up to him and asked him to take her for a ride in his car.

My brother got the face and I got the body. Pretty shitty trade-off, as we all know that face is what matters.

When he tells me stories about his hookups or girls giving him IOI/attention, he thinks it's going to help me or some shit, but all it does is fill me with frustration, because I realize how easy it is for him.

What he recently told me:

Driving home from vacation, we were talking about his old sports car. He told me that he got a lot of attention because of that car. Told me that he once stopped to pick up a pizza and a foid came up to him and asked him to take her for a ride in his car.
I know two manlets with pretty faces, they get laid all the fucking time. Face is what matters most in the west as long as you're not a turbo manlet. I also live in Norway, let's move to SEA like the rest of the Norwegicels do.

You need to move far away from your family and get some kind of life of your own going (study, work, volunteer, join the army, whatever) before it's too late.

I know two manlets with pretty faces, they get laid all the fucking time. Face is what matters most in the west as long as you're not a turbo manlet. I also live in Norway, let's move to SEA like the rest of the Norwegicels do.
My brother is not a manlet, just a framecel. I am about 1.5 inches taller and much wider.

I will probably have to leave for SEA, yes.

My brother is not a manlet, just a framecel. I am about 1.5 inches taller and much wider.

I will probably have to leave for SEA, yes.
Do you live near hell (Oslo)?

I do, yes.

Tinder in Asia is so stupid as a whitecel, you're like a Chad to them. Such a different experience from the west.

God I remember going to KJ10 in Oslo, so many poor ethnics and nerdics being mogged by true Nordics. I got dragged there. I'm surprised I didn't get killed on the spot for being a Troll. Inb4 childrens books are written about me.

Damn I'm glad everyone in my family are as ugly as me

How old are you btw?
27. Going to book a hair transplant soon, then I'll probably be off to Asia when my hair has grown out.

Hair transplant + 8-10% body fat, then go to Asia and slay.

Last edited:
27. Going to book a hair transplant soon, then I'll probably be off for Asia when my hair has grown out.

Hair transplant + 8-10% body fat, then go to Asia and slay.
There comes a time in all Norwegian incel's lives where they have to move to Thailand. It's like a natural life cycle.

There comes a time in all Norwegian incel's lives where they have to move to Thailand. It's like a natural life cycle.
Lots of Norwegians living there, ye. Mostly 40+ divorce raped guys, though.

Lots of Norwegians living there, ye. Mostly 40+ divorce raped guys, though.
cheaper to get looksmax through surgery of every kind
Do any of you feel like the people related to you are so much superior in terms of genetics, looks and everything, while you are just there, incapable of achieving anything?
My brother is 2 years older than me, in college, has a girlfriend and many friends. He tries to act like he's my friend but I can always see the pity and disgust in his eyes whenever he's talking to me.
My little sister is 17 and basically the ultimate Stacy. She constantly brings her femoid friends over and I can sometimes hear them giggle of how another chad texted them or how "savage" it was to break some poor idiot's heart.
I struggle with depression and anxiety, and while my brother tries to keep this whole "I'm your friend" facade, my sister barely talks to me, which isn't that big of a deal because I'm just as disgusted by her being this huge ass slut at 17.
Since this is my first thread ever, I wanted to ask if any of you have ways to cope with everyone around you having better genetics and having good things going on for them. It's starting to become unbearable at this point and I don't know how to deal with it.
Of course, everyone around me is bigger and stronger than me while i have a little excuse of a body with a normal sized head making me look like some wired bobble head.

How tall are they?

Surgery is cope for me apart from hair transplant. I don't have any huge flaws to fix, which is where surgery shines (retruded chin, jaw, shitty nose, etc).

Of course, everyone around me is bigger and stronger than me while i have a little excuse of a body with a normal sized head making me look like some wired bobble head.
It's over for oompa loompa cels.

i never felt that. i have only had a sister and im just amazed that she can be such a bitch and still have friends.

Surgery is cope for me apart from hair transplant. I don't have any huge flaws to fix, which is where surgery shines (retruded chin, jaw, shitty nose, etc).
In Norway you have to be perfect to slay. Not kidding this place is fucking hell.

One is like 5'6-5'7 the other one is 5'8-5'9.

Although I think the rumors about the 5'8-5'9 guy's lay counts are exaggerated. He still definitely gets some though.
And this is in Norway?

And this is in Norway?
Correct but both of these guys have very beautiful faces. I doubt they could compete if they were close to taller guys with equally attractive faces though.
its over i do look like an oompa loompa
Might as well wear the makeup at this point. Go to Willie Wonka's factory and S L A Y

In Norway you have to be perfect to slay. Not kidding this place is fucking hell.
I don't know exactly how good looking you'd have to be, as I know of average looking guys who do well with foids, but I certainly don't.

My brother slays and he is about a 6.5 PSL (not quite Chadlite tier) with a nice and angular face.

I don't know exactly how good looking you'd have to be, as I know of average looking guys who do well with foids, but I certainly don't.

My brother slays and he is about a 6.5 PSL (not quite Chadlite tier) with a nice and angular face.
I'm complete garbage. Probably a PSL 2.5 or 3. Most likely a 0 if foids knew how many genetic diseases I was harbouring.

if i had a stacy sister like your's i'd probably rope.

well, after raping her ofcourse.

My dad is pretty much a slayer, he looks like Kevin Bacon (young version). He talks about his youth days and all his affairs with different girls. Even his femoid boss was hitting on him. My mom was always jealous because girls were dying for him. My mom talks about how she used to hang posters of Kevin Bacon on the wall because my dad was a spitting image of her. Could you imagine that much validation to get from a girl?

You know I hate him, I hate him so much because he makes such a big fuss over little shit and he is drowning himself in alcohol because of that, the dude just can't see what an awesome life he has had, he had a decent job, and such, but hell he is such a cry baby and always complains. What a fucker. I would kill to be in his place.

Yet I'm here, 23 years old, never had an affair with any girl. People say I resemble my dad, that might be true but his facial characteristics and bone structure are just perfect, whereas I have a longer face than what is perceived as normal and dark brown eyes whereas my dad's are blue.

Last edited:
All the bad genes went to you and your brother/sister got the good ones. Luck of the draw.