Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My shitskin-indian father gave me all his trashy traits

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
- short height
- small frame
- annoying hairiness
- and of course: small indian cock

He is also super-low IQ and aggressive and i got his low-IQness, too.

All this traits came from that one spermcell he produced in his crappy ballsack. Traits packed together in one retarded spermcell to produce a subhuman like me.

Thanks, dad.

What race is your mother?

Does she have no bad traits that she passed onto you?
No. She has good physical features which my younger brother got. She is also is way way way smarter than my father.

My younger brother got those traits and is very successful with women. I would say he is a curry-chadlite. He has a symmetrical face, european like nose, full hair and is a bit taller than 6ft. And of course he has a straight sharp jawline. He has a blonde white girlfriend.

Last edited:
Could be worse. If white women weren't traitor whores us Europeans would own you people as slaves by now.

same unlike you tho my mother is Subhuman trash too a 4'10 schizo
curry

How did that incel father get a top tier woman like that.. just pure aggression?

How did that incel father get a top tier woman like that.. just pure aggression?
arranged marriage used to allow ugly trash to even get Stacy lite tier foids in curryland.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back