Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My shitnik father beat my sister up

I have a shitnik father who gets extremely abusive when he’s angry. Today, my 15 y/o sister posted a pic of her in tight short jeans on Facebook, my dad saw the pic and beat her up badly before making her delete it.

She’s crying and threatening my parents that she’ll leave this place and never come back. My mom is still trying to calm her but my dad couldn’t give a shit and is currently watching TV.
good hes doing her a favor whether she realizes it or not

I mean beating is a bit extreme for this, but he's basically being antidegeneracy slutshaming your sis. Somewhat based at least

I really hate fathers like this, but you have to remember that your mother chose this man. Women love abusive violent men.

He should shave her head.

Your father knows how to deal with sluts

i personally would never beat my kids...

if i ever have them

Sluts like her deserve to be put in their place, wish more fathers were like that.

have sex with your sister

On a serious note i hope you beat the fuck outta your dad one day

kill him. no sympathy for abusive parents
seriously fight him to the death when he tries hitting either of you again

Shut up, Eurocuck. The fact that most Western women are sluts is because they don't get disciplined from childhood.
my sister was beat her whole childhood and was still a stacey slut

Good shit. This is how dads should react to whore-like behaviors displayed by their daughters. Only white-knighting cucks would disapprove of the beating.

What an alpha male he knows how to raise his daughter. I hope he beats you up next for being a fakecel but posting on here, seriously fuck you.

Shut the fuck up, closet cuck. You must NOT defend a slut as an incel. EVER.
nah you shut up faggot

you would probably like this asshole to beat you, and then put a dress and wig on you and then fuck you in the ass

yeh I know your type, you'd like that real good

nah you shut up faggot

you would probably like this asshole to beat you, and then put a dress and wig on you and then fuck you in the ass

yeh I know your type, you'd like that real good
No, I am not a faggot like you. BTW, you forgot to send monthly "donation" to your favorite "oneitis" whore. Do it quickly or she will not let you watch her as she deepthroats Chad.

just like the old days, more beatings will do her right

My parents used to beat the shit out of me when i was younger. Few months ago i fucked them up. Now i have a case in court

No, I am not a faggot like you. BTW, you forgot to send monthly "donation" to your favorite "oneitis" whore. Do it quickly or she will not let you watch her as she deepthroats Chad.
quit projecting faggot

we all know you do that, but to some twink fag faggot

quit projecting faggot

we all know you do that, but to some twink fag faggot
No, I don't. YOU are projecting as you called me a fag first. Your name is quite accurate I would say.

I hope he beats you up next
2013_06_17_22_55_476594_1.gif

I have a shitnik father who gets extremely abusive when he’s angry. Today, my 15 y/o sister posted a pic of her in tight short jeans on Facebook, my dad saw the pic and beat her up badly before making her delete it.

She’s crying and threatening my parents that she’ll leave this place and never come back. My mom is still trying to calm her but my dad couldn’t give a shit and is currently watching TV.

is ur family muslim OP?

Are you a whiteknight cuck? Why are you defending a slut?

No you fucking retard, if his dad would beat the fuck outta his own daughter and not gaf, what makes you think he wont do it to OP?

Your father is a real slayer.

I've never been beat in my entire life