Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My shitnik father beat my sister up

Octopusgun2

Octopusgun2

Banned
-
I have a shitnik father who gets extremely abusive when he’s angry. Today, my 15 y/o sister posted a pic of her in tight short jeans on Facebook, my dad saw the pic and beat her up badly before making her delete it.

She’s crying and threatening my parents that she’ll leave this place and never come back. My mom is still trying to calm her but my dad couldn’t give a shit and is currently watching TV.

I hope he beats you up next

just lol at calling someone you have half the genes of a "shitnik"

muh abuse. it's called discipline, streetshitter.

Ah now i see why u act the way u do

Anyways can u post a pic of ur sister? Does she have light eyes too?

Also jfl at ur cuck mother

WorldRulerAisha said:
I hope he beats you up next
He won’t. I have his secret (he’s cheating on my mom) so he knows he’d be fucked if he touches me. He’s been caught multiple times cheating and has been forgiven due to how goodlooking he is, but I doubt that my mom would forgive him this time.

This is why your sister did not turn into a rabid whore yet.

Octopusgun2 said:
He won’t. I have his secret (he’s cheating on my mom) so he knows he’d be fucked if he touches me. He’s been caught multiple times cheating and has been forgiven due to how goodlooking he is, but I doubt that my mom would forgive him this time.

Lol i knew ur dad is a chad

give me your sister's facebook I'll cheer her up ;)

Your dad is a hERo.

What the fuck? I did not know so many incels here were whiteknights.

hehe xd said:
Ah now i see why u act the way u do
Anyways can u post a pic of ur sister? Does she have light eyes too?
Also jfl at ur cuck mother
I won’t post a pic of her as that’d risk me getting doxed one way or another but if you wanna know what she looks like

myszki.jpg

She looks EXACTLY like the one on the left, except that her midface is SLIGHTLY more compact + she has light hazel eyes.

Spidey said:
just lol at calling someone you have half the genes of a "shitnik"
muh abuse. it's called discipline, streetshitter.
Not a street shitter, i’m a goat rapist. I never said anything about him beating her up so Idk why you’re getting your panties in a bunch.

Jockcel said:
What the fuck? I did not know so many incels here were whiteknights.

It's just because it's OctopusFag posting it.

What does shitnik mean? I am lost.

Octopusgun2 said:
Not a street shitter, i’m a goat rapist. I never said anything about him beating her up so Idk why you’re getting your panties in a bunch.

kbro

Octopusgun2 said:
I have a shitnik father who gets extremely abusive when he’s angry.

Octopusgun2 said:
I have a shitnik father who gets extremely abusive when he’s angry. Today, my 15 y/o sister posted a pic of her in tight short jeans on Facebook, my dad saw the pic and beat her up badly before making her delete it.

She’s crying and threatening my parents that she’ll leave this place and never come back. My mom is still trying to calm her but my dad couldn’t give a shit and is currently watching TV.

How about you post pics of your sister, normie that fucked a 6/10?

Octopusgun2 said:
I won’t post a pic of her as that’d risk me getting doxed one way or another but if you wanna know what she looks like

myszki.jpg

She looks EXACTLY like the one on the left, except that her midface is SLIGHTLY more compact + she has light hazel eyes.

Damn those girls are hot

Post pic how ur dad looks

Also what do u mean by beating her, did he just slap her or what

Octopusgun2 said:

Your father is a piece of shit tbh

your father is my hero.

If I had a daughter I´d abuse and beat the shit out of her everyday.

You're father did the right thing hitting your kid is not abuse it's discipline. Like my parents, i have conservative Arab parents so my punishment for doing something wrong was the belt, did i hate my parents at the time yes, but did i pretty much deserve the beatings i got yes.

Cam The Angel said:
You're father did the right thing hitting your kid is not abuse it's discipline. Like my parents, i have conservative Arab parents so my punishment for doing something wrong was the belt, did i hate my parents at the time yes, but did i pretty much deserve the beatings i got yes.
You guys are getting too aspie over my choice of words. I don’t mean it in a bad way.

hehe xd said:
Octopusgun2 said:
myszki.jpg

Damn those girls are hot
Post pic how ur dad looks
Also what do u mean by beating her, did he just slap her or what

My father basically looks like Kratos from God of War, except that his eye area resembles mine and he his midface is slightly long (although nowhere near as long as mine).

Octopusgun2 said:

A good looking curry dilf :huh:?! That is very rare indeed, btw gibe me half caste sister so I can escape inceldom(unless you are a nonmuslim)

BigGhey said:
Octopusgun2 said:
A good looking curry dilf :huh:?! That is very rare indeed, btw gibe me half caste sister so I can escape inceldom(unless you are a nonmuslim)
He isn’t curry. He’s sand nigger.

[/quote]

I take that back, but your pre surgery pic made you look like a paki I knew

Octopusgun2 said:
He isn’t curry. He’s sand nigger.

Oh nvm, your pre surgery pic made you look like a Paki I knew

Cam The Angel said:

Beatings can cause several things

1. The kid gets on the right path and tries to act better
2. Becomes a submissive bitch
3. Becomes a traumatized sociopath

I would be probably the third one if my parents ever decided to beat me

Facade said:
Cam The Angel said:
My dad isn’t always abusives and keeps violence as a last resort. This isn’t my sister’s first time, so he got angry and couldn’t control his rage. He rarely ever beats us up unless he’s enraged.

Facade said:

Shut up, Eurocuck. The fact that most Western women are sluts is because they don't get disciplined from childhood.

Octopusgun2 said:

myszki.jpg

Damn, I wish I could have your sis.

Jockcel said:
Shut up, Eurocuck. The fact that most Western women are sluts is because they don't get disciplined from childhood.

Your response is pretty retarded. I said that parents should know their child and how it might respond to beatings. I never said that it's good or bad in this case. Different Kids cause different outcomes

gstvtrp said:
Octopusgun2 said:
myszki.jpg

Damn, I wish I could have your sis.

She’s extremely shallow and has even called me (her brother) ugly. She’s also a bully (I guess that’s her way of letting out her rage that has built up from my dad kicking her head in for acting slutty)

Jockcel said:

Stanx22 said:
Jockcel said:

Btw discipline can also cause an inverse response once the Child moves out because she is now free without daddy's opression

The only thing that works is a whole society that dislikes being a slut. And even this is not 100% certain because you can't track every human at any point of the day

The real Blackpill is that humans always find a way to live their primitive nature

Lol at calling me a Eurocuck when the USA was literally made by europeans and is also a hypergamous hellhole with high standards

Facade said:
Jockcel said:
Your response is pretty retarded. I said that parents should know their child and how it might respond to beatings. I never said that it's good or bad in this case. Different Kids cause different outcomes
Beatings are most of the time bad, it causes the child to be filled with rage and wanting to let it out on everyone. We weren’t badly abused by our dad, but SOMETIMES he beats my sister up for acting slutty.

beatings = beta, cause u let ur child disrespect u in the first place kek means ur not alpha

My dad used to beat me sometimes too. It disciplined me

Octopusgun2 said:
Beatings are most of the time bad, it causes the child to be filled with rage and wanting to let it out on everyone. We weren’t badly abused by our dad, but SOMETIMES he beats my sister up for acting slutty.

Yup unless the Child agrees interally that their actions were wrong and that they deserved it. Your sister will be a huge slut when she moves out because all the frustration needs to be released.

Excellent life fuel. This made me smile.

Facade said:

defending being abused as a child is the definition of cope

hehe xd said:
defending being abused as a child is the definition of cope

I never meant actual abusement. I meant single claps. There are children who respond well to these things and there are children who don't. Also depends on what the child did.

I am a pacifist so you can imagine what I think about violence but some users here said that it taught them discipline

Either way nothing can stop the human nature

That's nothing i got beat with a belt when i was younger