Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Shiba Inu heading up

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Bought at $10.73 in May. Now its at $11.41. (its actually $0.00001141 but I move the decimal point to make sense of it.)

I only invested 2% of my money in it. So there was no chance I could be shaken out.

My Dogecoin is going up as well its at 7% or so of my portfolio but started below 2%. On Dogecoin my ACB is $0.018, and now its at $0,072.

My third one is Baby Doge Coin I have 2% of my portfolio in it.

Then I lost a bunch of money on shitcoins last year. But if you look at it including those losses on shitcoins I already have out all the money I originally invested in coins and then some. I could do more buys of 2% of my portfolio each with the profits I made before.

On BabyDoge 10% of every transaction is a tax. 5% goes to the locked liquidity on Pancake Swap and 5% is redistributed to BabyDoge holders. Since 46.9% of the BabyDoge coins is in the burn address, it also gets its share of the 5% redistributed coins, which causes the burned coins to grow over time.

wow, such lack of replies, much sadness

Bought at $10.73 in May. Now its at $11.41. (its actually $0.00001141 but I move the decimal point to make sense of it.)

I only invested 2% of my money in it. So there was no chance I could be shaken out.

My Dogecoin is going up as well its at 7% or so of my portfolio but started below 2%. On Dogecoin my ACB is $0.018, and now its at $0,072.

My third one is Baby Doge Coin I have 2% of my portfolio in it.

Then I lost a bunch of money on shitcoins last year. But if you look at it including those losses on shitcoins I already have out all the money I originally invested in coins and then some. I could do more buys of 2% of my portfolio each with the profits I made before.

On BabyDoge 10% of every transaction is a tax. 5% goes to the locked liquidity on Pancake Swap and 5% is redistributed to BabyDoge holders. Since 46.9% of the BabyDoge coins is in the burn address, it also gets its share of the 5% redistributed coins, which causes the burned coins to grow over time.
Everytime I see this damn thing I think you are going to tell us about your dog :feelsgah:

Shiba Inu up to $12.63 now. I'm still holding. Up 17% now.

If it goes to like $30-40 I might sell half. Note I am moving the decimal over to make sense of it.

No actual dog.

Downvoted. :feelsUgh: