Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sex drive has gotten higher in the last few days

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I don't know what caused this. I suspect it was me running on the treadmill in the gym because I usually do the cross trainer but all the cross trainers were full so I did the treadmill instead. Is their a way to lower your sex drive? Sexual impulses are the hardest to control for me. Would help if my sex drive was lowered.

My browser's ai said this
In Your Case

Considering your suspicion that running on the treadmill might have affected your sex drive, you may want to:

• Return to your usual cross-trainer routine: If possible, resume your usual exercise routine to minimize any potential impact on your sex drive.
  • Monitor your body: Pay attention to any changes in your body or sexual function and consult a healthcare professional if you experience persistent issues.

My browser's ai said this
In Your Case

Considering your suspicion that running on the treadmill might have affected your sex drive, you may want to:

• Return to your usual cross-trainer routine: If possible, resume your usual exercise routine to minimize any potential impact on your sex drive.
  • Monitor your body: Pay attention to any changes in your body or sexual function and consult a healthcare professional if you experience persistent issues.
Thanks bro:feelsokman:

Thanks bro:feelsokman:
No problem, brocel
200 2