Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My self-improvement is working

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
For those of you who don't know, I started working on my appearance since July 1st. It's been a week now and I noticed some slight improvements in my skin health and beard growth. My goal is to increase my level of attractiveness til next year and start picking dates on Tinder from there. I know most people on here don't believe I actually have a chance, but I won't give up nonetheless. I've done an extended research on beauty and read almost everything I could get my hands on about it. I'm really obsessed with beauty. Society revolves around beauty. Freud observed a similar thing, but to him it was about sex.

Despite being an incel, I have some good characteristics I may take advantage of in the future. My voice is quite deep, I'm rather tall (5'11), my skin is slightly pale, I have somewhat attractive almond eyes, my beard suits my face and shapes my jaw and I have rather full, pink lips.

My problem is the dry hair, the acne, and my atypical nose. I believe I can deal with both the hair and the acne.

Ask me anything.

If you can find out why your hair is dry, why the acne like nutrient deficiency it can make a huge difference. Your nose you can get plastic surgery later.

:feelsokman: good job man, I can maybe help with clothes

For those of you who don't know, I started working on my appearance since July 1st. It's been a week now and I noticed some slight improvements in my skin health and beard growth. My goal is to increase my level of attractiveness til next year and start picking dates on Tinder from there. I know most people on here don't believe I actually have a chance, but I won't give up nonetheless. I've done an extended research on beauty and read almost everything I could get my hands on about it. I'm really obsessed with beauty. Society revolves around beauty. Freud observed a similar thing, but to him it was about sex.

Despite being an incel, I have some good characteristics I may take advantage of in the future. My voice is quite deep, I'm rather tall (5'11), my skin is slightly pale, I have somewhat attractive almond eyes, my beard suits my face and shapes my jaw and I have rather full, pink lips.

My problem is the dry hair, the acne, and my atypical nose. I believe I can deal with both the hair and the acne.

Ask me anything.

So you are already white and 6ft tall, what the fuck are you even doing here, all you need to do is target asian women

Let me guess - "white or nothing but I'm definitely not volcel"

Fuck off

Autistic then?

So you are already white and 6ft tall, what the fuck are you even doing here, all you need to do is target asian women

Fuck off

Give a detailed account of everything you are trying

Give a detailed account of everything you are trying
1. Be white
2. Be 6ft tall
3. The rest is fucking inconsequential

Unless you can do #1 and #2 repeating everything else he did won't make a difference

The results of person A will never equal the results of person B unless they have similar starting points

LARPing fakecel go to an asian country and get the fuck out of here

Fuck off
this however i must state that even if you're white and 6ft being non-neurotypical can significantly reduce the likelihood of getting anything, even with asians

Ohhhhh God I'm gonnnaaa I'm gonnnaaaa improooooveee ohhhhhhhhhhhhh oh god im improoooookinnggg ahhhhhhhhhh

Ask me anything.
6 foot white guy with good features claiming to be incel. I'm glad you're self improving and I know some good skincare products that worked for me. Acne and dry hair can be easily fixed. I doubt you have a worse nose than me, but ok. Deep voice... mogs me:feelsohgod:

ethnic cope never ceases to amaze
The stats should amaze you, or are you going to say that your personal experiences hold more weight than the stats

Just check out the race section, we don't even have to rely on the okcupid stats, there's a reason why we call it JBW (Just Be White), and don't try any strawman BS. JBW doesn't mean you'll automatically get a GF for being white, it means that just by being white you already have all of your bases covered and from there everything else adds to your looks significantly as white males are the most preferred males, especially among ethnic women

That's an indisputable fact of reality

Don't let me have to remind you of @itsOVER (generic looking white guy) and his dating results just from simply going to a SEA country:

this however i must state that even if you're white and 6ft being non-neurotypical can significantly reduce the likelihood of getting anything, even with asians
Be specific, what do you mean by "non-neurotypical", give some examples

I bet he just looks like a normie too since he's jerking his own ego about how he is starting to look better. Another case for:
This

Last edited:
Do you like it up the butt or in your mouth?

Ask me anything.
Just get the fuck off the forum retard, You don't belong here honestly go back to normie society :feelsseriously: you are 5'11 white and everything that is stopping you from ascending is easily changed, This is why incels get a bad name because of people like you who assume that because your face has acne or your hair is ugly that you can't fuck foids. you belong on the red pill forums so fuck off :feelsdevil:

Of the people who are over 20, actually incels (no relationship,no sex with non-prostitute) 20 percent will be curry in a forum with english speaking userbase