Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My second semester begins tomorrow

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
I had the whole week off school for exams. It's gonna be weird seeing all the girls faces after having masturbated to them so many times. If I were Chad then I probably would have been having sex with them instead. But God gave me a shitty jawline so I have to suffer. I wonder if Chad has ever masturbated in his life…

Inceldom is worse than Auschwitz.

Dont even bother greeting them.

all chads masturbate

takurak said:

how? chads are addicted af to sex and everything that comes with it, if they dont get their daily fucks from stacey that fap to relieve the pressure of no daily sex.

educate yo self

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
how? chads are addicted af to sex and everything that comes with it, if they dont get their daily fucks from stacey that fap to relieve the pressure of no daily sex.

educate yo self

Chad will fuck stacy and masturbate anyway because they have over the roof T levels

takurak said:
Chad will fuck stacy and masturbate anyway because they have over the roof T levels
u just said chad doesnt masturbate. top kek

takurak said:
Dont even bother greeting them.

I should just give them a creepy smile and then start groping their tits in front of everyone.