Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My second album

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★

Put it on spotify xD

Will you ever have any merch? Would wear it unironically

Will you ever have any merch? Would wear it unironically
Thank you! I have a friend who used to create shirts, maybe I can create one for you. Where do you live though? I hope the shipping wouldn't be too expensive.

Learn how to use fruit loops and buy a better microphone ( it doesn't have to be expensive ). You would have much more possibilities and you could just remake all of yours musics. xD
I know some people that record their music using smartphones and the results seem pretty professional.

Your voice is pretty cool tbh.
I could imagine a lot of stuff with it.

I'm thinking about singing in the future tbh...

I know how to sing, but I'm pretty shy =(

Last edited:
Learn how to use fruit loops and buy a better microphone ( it doesn't have to be expensive ). You would have much more possibilities and you could just remade all of yours musics. xD
I know some people that record their music using cellphones and the results seem pretty professional.
Thanks for the tips. I'm already working on my third album with the help of a friend and it will be much more well-produced and have drums, bass, electric guitar, etc. I will remake most of my songs as well!

Last edited:
Your voice is pretty cool tbh.
I could imagine a lot of stuff with it.

I'm thinking about singing in the future tbh...

I know how to sing, but I'm pretty shy =(
Thanks a lot! I don't think my voice is good myself but I sing anyway. I used to be a perfeccionist and shy but now I just publish everything, even 2006 whose recording ended up pretty bad. But like I said I have someone who knows a lot more to help me in the next album. This second album is just all the songs I have published since the first one compiled.

How many groupie fangirls do you have?

Thank you! I have a friend who used to create shirts, maybe I can create one for you. Where do you live though? I hope the shipping wouldn't be too expensive.
Germany. Youre one of the few migrants I miss not having around anymore. But if you upload a design on teespring or smth I would probably have to order it anyway from the US.

brutal upsidedown picturepill