Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My School's Prom is Coming Up

• Thread starter MisanthropyInsanity
  • Start date
MisanthropyInsanity

MisanthropyInsanity

Alone
★★★
On the 22nd my local high school is having it's prom, and it's major suicidefuel to think about. I stopped going to high school a year ago, and switched to online until I turn 18 to legally be able to drop out.

So while everyone else is having a memorable and meaningful life experience at prom, I will be LDARing and contemplating suicide. Sometimes I think about re-enrolling in that school just so I have the chance to ascend, but then I remember why I left in the first place. (Not like I ever got much attention from foids there in the first place)

It's fucking over, all I can do is keep taking my honkpills daily to survive :feelsclown:

344A4B39 FB92 4A34 80C6 F7EC62812023

My "prom training" blackpilled me. I want my revenge.

Skip it like a reall nigga

Over if you won't enjoy your prom

Skip it like a reall nigga
I couldn't even go if I wanted to since I'm not enrolled in my local HS, only my shitty online school. But in all honesty, I most likely would've been skipping it anyway if I still went there. I would never go to any school dances like homecoming, valentines, and shit like that while I was there.
Over if you won't enjoy your prom
I know it's brutal.

I skipped prom, felt no different that every other day of being alone.

Have fun chad

Julie Larsen Maher 8632 Western Lowland Gorilla Ernie CON BZ 09 08 17 hr 975x650

Luckily in Spain we don't do that prom crap kek I watch it in American movies and is pure suifuel

What is prom training? I've never heard of it, but it sounds like some brutal ass suicidefuel.
It was some kind of dance training when I was like 16. My parents forced me to go there.
All the foids ran away from me and avoided to dance with me.

It was some kind of dance training when I was like 16. My parents forced me to go there.
All the foids ran away from me and avoided to dance with me.
Absolutely brutal. Shit like that will fuck with someone till the day they die.

Thats really suifuel man