Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My school's Homecoming 2018

01userope

01userope

Banned
-
Oh my fucking god... so I don't know where and how to start this off, but holy shit never have I ever felt more isolated and more of a social reject in my life. So for those who do not know, Homecoming, to say the least, is a whore fest where you get to party and do tons of drugs under the name of a "celebratory school event" and If you have not gotten asked to homecoming, I'm sorry to say this but you are basically fucked romantically for pretty much the rest of your pitiful existence (what else is new). Sounds pretty awful enough as is, right? Well, the stories that come along with it are much worse as we will find out. If I had 1/100th of a penny for every time I heard or rather, eavesdropped, on conversations and heard something along the lines of how this Chad fucked this Stacy or how this Stacy grinded on or fucked multiple Chads or how Chad fucked multiple stacys, so on and so forth. I would actually be living in literal luxury right now. The thing is, it's not even chads/stacys that are fucking it is practically everyone from all grade levels, asides from us social rejects of course. LIke, I overheard a conversation about how this absolute hideous beached 1/10 landwhale fucked some dude at homecoming and her friend was literally applauding her for it, yes you cannot make this shit up. So, where does it all lead to? Well, in summary, I'm completely fucked romantically and socially but you and I already know this. It's just, I have never held a girls hand, nor have I been kissed on the cheek or shall I ever go as far as to say the lips which definitely is out of the realm of possibility in all aspects in every conceivable parallel universe. So, being a hand-holding, kissless, no-friend virgin who's never been in a relationship and knowing that the entirety of your school and the human race has experienced these simple, yet normal things ultimately goes to show that you and I are going to stay like this for the rest of our lives is concerning and it just makes me wonder how long will I be able to cope with this until the cope meter is just fucking runs dry and is empty one day. I love life, lol.

My high school had homecoming too, and I never got asked to it.

Also are you a fellow Texascel? I heard homecoming's just a Texas thing, not 100% sure though.

Stay away from dances or parties as an incel, you are not welcome there

Also are you a fellow Texascel? I heard homecoming's just a Texas thing, not 100% sure though.
We have one in CO. I never got asked, tried to ask a 4/10 girl, she rejected me for a chad >.>

Septembercels at it again!

Paragraphs my ningen.

Septembercels at it again!

Paragraphs my ningen.

This. I won’t hate given your age, but if you’re giving up in HS, you fuck over the tail end of your puberty due to higher cortisol, lack of food fr/ depression. I don’t care if you’re a legit 1/10; you cannot give up at this age without years of self-improvement otherwise you are nothing more than a coward. Many of us have gymcelled / statusmaxxed for years before giving up.

Chill and wait 10 years before coming back.

It’s everywhere. I’m in California and went to 2 different high schools and they all have homecomings..

This. I won’t hate given your age, but if you’re giving up in HS, you fuck over the tail end of your puberty due to higher cortisol, lack of food fr/ depression. I don’t care if you’re a legit 1/10; you cannot give up at this age without years of self-improvement otherwise you are nothing more than a coward. Many of us have gymcelled / statusmaxxed for years before giving up.

Chill and wait 10 years before coming back.

Yeah, I get it and also I am a senior in Highschool with nothing to really show for myself.

Yeah, I get it and also I am a senior in Highschool with nothing to really show for myself.
Good luck. I feel for ya, and don’t want you to fuck yourself over before it’s actually over

Thankfully my school didnt have homecoming. We still had cancerous prom though.
And ofcoarse I didnt have a date so i skipped it.

Here's another story:
This ugly as hell autistic hunch-backed white kid with literal 0 social skills, who is roughly around 6'6 suffering with gigantism somehow managed to get his dick grinded on by a Stacy at homecoming.
Just lol.

You need to show up to that party, I also hope you have sone good mannERs

Welcome to the club.

2 many word bro

Ok, tl;dr summary next time.
Got it.

Oh my fucking god... so I don't know where and how to start this off, but holy shit never have I ever felt more isolated and more of a social reject in my life. So for those who do not know, Homecoming, to say the least, is a whore fest where you get to party and do tons of drugs under the name of a "celebratory school event" and If you have not gotten asked to homecoming, I'm sorry to say this but you are basically fucked romantically for pretty much the rest of your pitiful existence (what else is new). Sounds pretty awful enough as is, right? Well, the stories that come along with it are much worse as we will find out. If I had 1/100th of a penny for every time I heard or rather, eavesdropped, on conversations and heard something along the lines of how this Chad fucked this Stacy or how this Stacy grinded on or fucked multiple Chads or how Chad fucked multiple stacys, so on and so forth. I would actually be living in literal luxury right now. The thing is, it's not even chads/stacys that are fucking it is practically everyone from all grade levels, asides from us social rejects of course. LIke, I overheard a conversation about how this absolute hideous beached 1/10 landwhale fucked some dude at homecoming and her friend was literally applauding her for it, yes you cannot make this shit up. So, where does it all lead to? Well, in summary, I'm completely fucked romantically and socially but you and I already know this. It's just, I have never held a girls hand, nor have I been kissed on the cheek or shall I ever go as far as to say the lips which definitely is out of the realm of possibility in all aspects in every conceivable parallel universe. So, being a hand-holding, kissless, no-friend virgin who's never been in a relationship and knowing that the entirety of your school and the human race has experienced these simple, yet normal things ultimately goes to show that you and I are going to stay like this for the rest of our lives is concerning and it just makes me wonder how long will I be able to cope with this until the cope meter is just fucking runs dry and is empty one day. I love life, lol.
I can tell you’re a friendless incel just because of how disillusioned you are with everyone having sex except you. School dances suck and typically only the top 30% fuck in highschool.