Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My school experience today

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
Everyone in my school mogs me to death and I was practically invisible to everyone around me. the worst part is in the break when I went to the food court I seen a lot of college students with their girlfriends and all having a fun time and laughing. Life is fucking terrible for u if you are ugly jfl

Everyone in my school mogs me to death and I was practically invisible to everyone around me. the worst part is in the break when I went to the food court I seen a lot of college students with their girlfriends and all having a fun time and laughing. Life is fucking terrible for u if you are ugly jfl
how the fuck do normalfag NTs get GFs so quickly in school?

don't worry brocel, most of here relate

Do you have other activities? I highly recommend learning a martial art/sport, so you can berserkmaxx if necessary.

when I went to the food court I seen a lot of college students with their girlfriends and all having a fun time and laughing.
I also see normie couples in the food court at my college rip

You do you, but developing this kind of skill would be good. Having the capacity to fight back is a confidence booster
yeah i used to train muay thai and it helped me alot. also i am currently practicing nofap/semen renetion and it helpes me too ngl