Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My school did a terrible job

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Now that I’m an adult I can look back and realize how fucked up they were. Two things stand out most 1) Elementary school ignored children in bad homes. 2) High school worshiped Chad and Stacy and ignored everyone else.

First to elaborate on #1. I distinctly remember 2 specific kids that needed a teacher to get social services involved somehow yet that didn’t happen. One was actually a good acquaintance of mine. He was a smart kid but the “stinky” kid. Every single day he smelled bad like his clothes were never washed. Obviously teachers and admin just ignored it. Really saddens me. I don’t think he was being abused but I thing he just had a poor single dad raising him who was in over his head.

The other student was a girl, cute but horrible horrible personality and awful behavior. Clearly her home life was shit and she was surrounded by drug addicts and criminals. She always got into trouble but I don’t think they ever tried to get her actual help and see what was going on at home. She eventually grew up to be a prostitute and was murdered.

#2 high school. Just 100% jock and Stacy worship. We constantly had entire school assemblies to worship them. Some of the younger teachers acted like their friends and not even so much as authority figures. I think one dude was even fucking some of the girls. They also would not recruit non Chads to do sports. I wanted to play football but was too shy, but if a coach would have read reached out then I would have. I was big and somewhat athletic so I would have helped quit a bit but because i wasn’t Chad I go no recruitment. I’m not the only one this happened to. I remember this other guy much bigger and stronger than me, someone should have begged him to be on the football or wrestling team. But no, he was not a popular chad so the coaches would rather have an undersized losing team than win with ogrecels.