Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "My school bullies are getting killed"

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Well within his right to not care tbh. No one cared about him. Had his bullying lead to suicide as it does with many such people, no one would have had sympathy or empathy for him. Yet I imagine people will still label him as a horrible person for it. In which case they are hypocrites. There are people in the world much more deserving of empathy and sympathy than heartless cruel people who push people into the darkest possible hole and often their own deaths. I imagine anyone calling him an asshole for feeling like that, also feels zero empathy for people who have been horrible too them, and also zero empathy for the people they've either bullied or ignored being bullied.

Lifefuel

but still get over it the shit happened years ago who cares if they live or die

Based
Hoping the same thing happens to our bullies in the rest of the world when World War 3 kicks off and the Ruskies & Chinks & Norks invade

RETRIBUTION FINALLY :feelsohh:
I HOPE THE SAME WILL HAPPEN WITH EVERYONE WHO BULLIED MY BROCELS :feelsohh:

Based

May he live a long life with the copes he worked for

Learn to copy paste the text from your link pls. It's gone.

Anyone save/copy the post? OP deleted

Need the video

NOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL BULLIES ARE GETTING KILLED!!:feels::feels::feels::feels:
JUST THINK ABOUT INNOCENT UKRAINIANS :feels::feels:
35eec2baebf00ceaf1cf2ae4c73bbaa04

Based thread. But the comments are cucked as hell.

NOOOOOOOOOO! YOU CAN'T JUST FEEL GOOD ABOUT YOUR SCHOOL BULLIES ARE GETTING KILLED!!:feels::feels::feels::feels:
JUST THINK ABOUT INNOCENT UKRAINIANS :feels::feels:
View attachment 644532
NOOOOOOOOO! NOT THE BULLYERINOS! THEY WERE IMMATURE KIDS AND THEIR BRAINS WEREN'T FULLY DEVELOPED YET. MAYBE THEY WERE BEING BULLIED THEMSELVES? HAVE YOU CONSIDERED THAT?! THEY PROBABLY DEEPLY REGRET ALL THE TORTURE THEY INFLICTED ON YOU.

DON'T FEEL GOOD ABOUT THEM SUFFERING! YOU'RE JUST AS BAD AS THEY WERE! :feels::feels::feels:

Last edited:
TO ALL MY BASED INCEL BROCLES DO NOT TRUST IN THIS BAIT THREAD UKRAINIAN DOGCELSS AND FUCKING FILTHY GROSS DERANGED SUBHUMANS ARE JUST FILTHY DERANGED POVERTY SHIT EATING APES IN HUMAN FORMS AND ALL THEIR MOTHERS ARE GROSS VILE FILTHY NASTY $10 HOOKER I HOPE THAT THE RUSSIAN POWER WILL WIPE OUT ALL THAT FUCKING FILTHY SUBHUMANS AND RAPE THEIR ASSES LEFT TO RIGHT UP AND DOWN FUCK JEWKRAINIAN DOGS I AM NOT BILLIONAIRE YET BUT I HAVE SENT SYMBOLIC AMOUNT OF $100 TO SUPPORT RUSSIAN I HOPE THAT MY $100 WERE USED TO HIT OCCIPUTS OF THOSE FILTHY DERANGED JEWKRAINIAN SUBHUAMNS (IN VIDEO GAME)
A shekel for a good goy.
IMG 20220124 031105 591
IMG 20210825 000823 877
IMG 20220217 150434 614
IMG 20220504 172013 471
/attachments/1647043904906-png.644841/?hash=9d560baf03bf9df7a9553e4788993ec6/attachments/img_20220217_152055_611-jpg.644847/?hash=9d560baf03bf9df7a9553e4788993ec6
IMG 20220609 165736 908

https://thuletide.wordpress.com/2022/06/12/russia-is-nigeria-with-snow/

Attachments

• IMG_20220217_152055_611.jpg
    IMG_20220217_152055_611.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_20220124_035241_284.jpg
    IMG_20220124_035241_284.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 1647043904906.png
    1647043904906.png
    782.9 KB · Views: 36
YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVIC FILTHY GROSS NASTY SUBHUMANS I JUST SUPPORT RUSSIANS FOR REMOVING WORTHLESS PIECES OF DUMB MINDLESS SHIT EATING APES AND DECREASING AMOUNT OF THOSE AIR WASTING PIGS (IN VIDEO GAME)
OOGA BOOGA:feelsohh:

Yes

:feelswhat:

Name one larp:what:
u claimed to be an incel on forum
u claimed foid flirted with u in school
at the same time u claimed foids treat u like shit
these things don't add up

Maybe his bullies are still alive though.

Disgusting retard comments in there.

Level 1
smojphace92
· vor 2 Tagen

I'd bully you too ya sick fuck
Typical bully technique in fact: ''I'm going to pretend you were always violent/sick rather than admitting that this is what you were made into by how you were treated, so I believe you deserve what happened to you.''

Also now that I read the original post it seems like the bullying was fairly serious, they're totally downplaying it and acting like it was not as big of a deal as it was basically, ''psychopath''? I don't think you have to be a psychopath to get homicidally aggressive after the ordeal he's been through, I don't think war/vengeance is necessarily rational either (just killing in defense I guess if someone won't stop harming others), but jesus christ, you can't even feel angry after this type of mistreatment? Of course I'd be happy to see these cunts die.

Last edited:
Geekyworthlesscunt:

Level 1
geekygirl25
· vor 2 Tagen

I get wanting to punish those who hurt you, but really? 5 yr old Susie is dying because her uncle shoved you in a locker when you were 12?
I wonder how she would feel about this if Susie wanted to take revenge on her rapists, she's probably only against him rejoicing about his tormentors being killed because males are disposable, but when a precious female is hurt then it's ok to commit revenge.

And many bullies grow into perfectly reasonable adults too. It's called learning and maturing. Sure, some never grow up, but most I'd say, do change for the better as they get older. Also, some kids are bullies due to things like problems at home so there is that too.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Many kids bully just because they already realize it's a good strategy to impress the other sex, dumb cunt, they do it for pussy and will often be more successful later in life than their victim.

YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SLAVIC FILTHY GROSS NASTY SUBHUMANS I JUST SUPPORT RUSSIANS FOR REMOVING WORTHLESS PIECES OF DUMB MINDLESS SHIT EATING APES AND DECREASING AMOUNT OF THOSE AIR WASTING PIGS (IN VIDEO GAME)
Why do you support russians if they're also slavs?

BECAUSE THEY ARE DECREASING AMOUNT OF OTHER SUBHUMANS FILTHY GROSS DERANGED WHORES AND POVERTY WORTHLESS SHIT EATING APES?! (IN VIDEO GAME)
[UWSL]Do you think russians should also be reduced? Russia is the largest country in the world and it is full of slavs that you hate so much.[/UWSL]

No still Russia is one of the best country to live in. They are not leftists faggots (in vieo game)
The average annual salary in Russia is 16 500 usd.