Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sand cousin is coming to America

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
I have a 21 year old cousin who is coming to the USA to complete his education. He is convinced that he will get "American girls" aka white girls and that he will have an easy time doing it.

My cousin is 5'7 and looks like the average brown sand you would find in North Africa. And his teeth are crooked because his parents never got him braces. I don't have the heart to black pill him.

I have a 21 year old cousin who is coming to the USA to complete his education. He is convinced that he will get "American girls" aka white girls and that he will have an easy time doing it.

My cousin is 5'7 and looks like the average brown sand you would find in North Africa. And his teeth are crooked because his parents never got him braces. I don't have the heart to black pill him.
Let nature take it's course:feelsseriously::feelsseriously:.

blackpill that motherfucker... or just let it all unfold in an amazing rumble of chaos :feelsLSD:

He can betabuxx a prime 40 y old sheboon mother of 3 at maxx tell him to lower his standards.Blackpill is learned by experience,not by words.

SOUND NICE FUCKING FRESH DUMB DAMN SHIT WORTHLESS SEX SLAVE FUCKING SLUT GROSS NASTY KINKY SLOPPY CUMP DUMPSTER AND WE WILL RAPE THAT BITCH AND USE IT LIKE AN FUCKING MEAT HOLE THEN WE WILL FIND THAT BITCH DEATH LABOUR CAMP AT COTTON PICKING FACTORY IN ALABAMY. THAT KINKY UGLY DISGUSTING BITCH HAS PROBABLY STARTED WHORING AROUND AND SUCKING DICK FOR $ ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: (IN VIDEO GAME)!!!!!!!!

I keep seeing these posts, what happened to you? Do you need a hug?

As for the OP, well the answer is simple, life will blackpill him. :blackpill: There's no more powerful blackpill than life itself and he'll find out soon enough. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

As for the OP, well the answer is simple, life will blackpill him. :blackpill: There's no more powerful blackpill than life itself and he'll find out soon enough. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
If he was wise, he would stay in Cairo.

Atleast He'll be Rich:feelsjuice:

If hes NT he might make it. Not with a white girl, but he might find his looksmatched STEMmaxxing Pajeeta.

Brutal immigrantpill.

Blackpill that mofo. He's probably less insufferable than my curry cousins were back when we were younger and they visited America. Communication disaster!

He can betabuxx a prime 40 y old sheboon mother of 3 at maxx tell him to lower his standards.Blackpill is learned by experience,not by words.
not even that, sheboons only date blacks and whites (if they can get a whitey)