Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My sadness exceeds me

SuperKanga

SuperKanga

Pussy destroyer 9000
★★★★★
Earlier today I watched the new beetlejuice movie with my mom, and I just zoned out at one point dazing off. The thought had come to my mind that I have never felt this sad and low before ever in my life. It feels like there is a literal hole in my chest.

I don't even have anger anymore, it's just a bitter tasting sadness that won't leave me. I feel like I've fucked up my life beyond comprehension, and I hate seeing my family hurting because of it.

It seems like I only ever make everyones life worse, and I hate how I let everyone down all the time. I don't know what the fuck happened to me, but I've changed so much over the years, and I just can't stand myself anymore.

Look Up Michael Keaton GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

Last edited:
Also the film was pretty mid, and had a bunch of feminist garbage that made me want to drop kick Jenna ortega in her stupid toilet face :feelsUgh:

How are you guys doing tonight?

That's rough man. I remember that feeling, you describe it well.

I'm eating KFC in my car before band practice. It's not much, but it keeps me busy one night a week.

I'm eating KFC in my car before band practice. It's not much, but it keeps me busy one night a week.
That sounds like a good time man, I hope you have a good night :feelsaww:

Get lost in the music :feelsokman:

anger feels like too much energy anymore.

Earlier today I watched the new beetlejuice movie with my mom, and I just zoned out at one point dazing off. The thought had come to my mind that I have never felt this sad and low before ever in my life. It feels like there is a literal hole in my chest.

I don't even have anger anymore, it's just a bitter tasting sadness that won't leave me. I feel like I've fucked up my life beyond comprehension, and I hate seeing my family hurting because of it.

It seems like I only ever make everyones life worse, and I hate how I let everyone down all the time. I don't know what the fuck happened to me, but I've changed so much over the years, and I just can't stand myself anymore.

Look Up Michael Keaton GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures
you know its over when you still watch movies with your mumma

How are you guys doing tonight?

i felt this way sometimes too, i wish there’s many thing s i could fix but it just way beyond it now there’ nothing i can do to go backand change it , rn been coping with this foid off of yubo although im apparently a fakecel somehow it’s my second time making the acoont and i havent even gotten asked to be verified only my age which im some how able to pass as a 18 i met up with the foid on yubo went on discord she’s pretty cute really edgy racist with bpd autism and adhd she seems to smoke weed we’ve ended up on call and had e-sex (pro of having a good deep voice) like two times and now it’s getting boring might block her and move on