Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My Sad Story (Requested)

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
I am physically weaker than foids.. Literally I have muscular degen problems.. I always had physical problems with being weak..

I was fed a lie.. A lie bigger than the bluepill.. :bluepill: A lie that told me that a woman would love somebody weaker than her.. A lie that told me that there were foids that would be strong for me.. Protect me..Fight my battles.. ect..
because I’m not physically able to do it myself..

Don’t worry bRO... There are lots of strong waahmen that are willing to physically protect thier husband.. :soy:

NO foid is willing to put herself in harms way for any nonchad..:blackpill:

I would be dead if I weren’t turned on being strength mogged by foids.. The amount of humiliation I face everyday would cause me to rope :feelsrope: You would to if you were weaker than them and not turned on by it..

Honestly what the fuck you will do If I switched bodies with you?? I see comments saying they can beat up professional womens UFC fighters.. Meanwhile I had to ask a foid from starbucks to open a glass bottlecap for me.. AGAIN.. Happened awhile back too.. Usally I manage to get those off but I takes a great amount of effort..
@RageAgainstTDL You requested this thread.. Sorry for poor quality.

Just bloat max. Girls can't tell the difference between fat and muscle anyways.

Very sorry to hear that man
Idk if this will make you feel better but if you had a chadlite face you would be living the life

Aw man, that has to suck. I feel bad for you man. Wow how do you manage with day to day things, if opening a bottle cap proves difficult?

my ultra fast metabolism makes me a twig

I had to ask a foid from starbucks to open a glass bottlecap for me..
Damn. That’s nearly as emasculating as getting your balls chopped off.

Sorry to hear that bro.

Your bone girth is what makes you a twig, I'm the same way
No, it's not. This is what happens when fat people lose weight.
Sean-Elms-499931.jpg

o-OVERWEIGHT-MAN-570.jpg

Austin-Shifflett-498060.jpg

You still mog ogres if you have a good face. Honestly being tall and ugly causes a diff reactions than ppl think. Now it's not a good feature to them.

Maybe try taking extra testosterone?

so your turned on by females being stronger than you?

When were you diagnosed? ie. What age? Is it deadly or life shortening or progressive?

just run landwhale game bro, their fat is stronger
TBH they have Higher standards than skinny foids.. Both of them are stronger than me so it doesn't really matter.
When were you diagnosed? ie. What age? Is it deadly or life shortening or progressive?
My vital organs aren't effected by it thank god...But I might be wheelchair bound sometime in the future.. I was diagnosed when I was 12

Last edited:
I am physically weaker than foids.. Literally I have muscular degen problems.. I always had physical problems with being weak..

I was fed a lie.. A lie bigger than the bluepill.. :bluepill: A lie that told me that a woman would love somebody weaker than her.. A lie that told me that there were foids that would be strong for me.. Protect me..Fight my battles.. ect..
because I’m not physically able to do it myself..

Don’t worry bRO... There are lots of strong waahmen that are willing to physically protect thier husband.. :soy:

NO foid is willing to put herself in harms way for any nonchad..:blackpill:

I would be dead if I weren’t turned on being strength mogged by foids.. The amount of humiliation I face everyday would cause me to rope :feelsrope: You would to if you were weaker than them and not turned on by it..

Honestly what the fuck you will do If I switched bodies with you?? I see comments saying they can beat up professional womens UFC fighters.. Meanwhile I had to ask a foid from starbucks to open a glass bottlecap for me.. AGAIN.. Happened awhile back too.. Usally I manage to get those off but I takes a great amount of effort..
@RageAgainstTDL You requested this thread.. Sorry for poor quality.
It's over for weakcel

I
It's over for weakcel
Honestly If I can avoid getting mugged and keep working my job.. I can afford to get a robot foid/waifu to protect me and lift heavy things for me :heart: Or I can just become a cyborg.. :) Cyborg actually sounds the more manlier thing to do.. I really hope technology progresses faster..

I

Honestly If I can avoid getting mugged and keep working my job.. I can afford to get a robot foid/waifu to protect me and lift heavy things for me :heart: Or I can just become a cyborg.. :) Cyborg actually sounds the more manlier thing to do.. I really hope technology progresses faster..
Tell me the diagnosis maybe i can help

OP isn’t the only healthcel on here. I have shoulder problems and a muscle hernia on the anterior lateral region of my lower left leg.

OP isn’t the only healthcel on here. I have shoulder problems and a muscle hernia on the anterior lateral region of my lower left leg.
I am glad I am not the only one with health problems here..

Last edited:
I am glad I am not alone

Idk if ur trolling about ur health but the doctors say they never heard of hernias being on someone’s leg. He told me that the fascia surrounding my muscle has a 0.7 by 2cm hole in which a focal muscle bulge occurs.

I have to wear a compression stocking which helps with the symptoms but it’ll eventually require an operation to close the space.

My genetics suck overall besides being gifted with height. My eyes can’t see without strong prescription glasses and I’m poor due to being meltalcel.

Fortunately Canadian healthcare is free so the surgery won’t cost anything

Idk if ur trolling about ur health but the doctors say they never heard of hernias being on someone’s leg. He told me that the fascia surrounding my muscle has a 0.7 by 2cm hole in which a focal muscle bulge occurs.

I have to wear a compression stocking which helps with the symptoms but it’ll eventually require an operation to close the space.

My genetics suck overall besides being gifted with height. My eyes can’t see without strong prescription glasses and I’m poor due to being meltalcel.

Fortunately Canadian healthcare is free so the surgery won’t cost anything

I did not say I had hernias on my leg... I was simply saying I am glad that I am not the only one with health problems one here

^ IK I was just explaining what the condition was. I’m not exactly sure what yours is. Is it progressively getting worse over time?

It isn't voluntary but yes.. Maybe its a way for my brain to cope being weaker than them..
Damn. Sorry to hear that bro.
Good luck

Yes bro, roasties don't lust for the limp dicked numale who brags to everyone about his strong and funny gf:soy::soy:, strong women want to be mogged as much as the rest of them.

just get muscle implants br0

Yes bro, roasties don't lust for the limp dicked numale who brags to everyone about his strong and funny gf:soy::soy:, strong women want to be mogged as much as the rest of them.
Why would a numale have a strong funny gf in the first place unless he is being cucked?

btw op what job do you do?

Holes are the ultimate eugenicists

Seriously, take some testosterone and growth hormones. Also hit the gym brutally until you bleed.

Seriously, take some testosterone and growth hormones. Also hit the gym brutally until you bleed.
Im talking to you aren’t I? That’s the sign that I’ve been hitting the gym :D

I don’t really know what you mean “work out until you bleed”

Your hands have to bleed. You have to endure great pain while you are hitting the gym brutally, otherwise it is not brutal at all.

over for soyboys

Your hands have to bleed. You have to endure great pain while you are hitting the gym brutally, otherwise it is not brutal at all.
True.. But bleeding isn’t necessary unless you want tough skin..
I am putting up 90 lbs for a one rep max :cool: