Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My roommate makes fun of me for being unemployed

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★
First of all, despite currently being on welfare and not having a job, I am not lazy, in most of my jobs I have always worked the insane hours nobody wants to do, often only getting 3-5 hours of sleep on average. The problem is, I have trouble getting a job because there's so much competition and often people think I am some druggy at the in-person interviews due to my autism, and even if I get the job I usually can't keep it for longer than three months due to reasons I don't understand.

I also go to the gym far more than him, eat better, and as mentioned in other post I plan on joining some clubs soon.

My roommate often says things like "How's unemployed life" , "You have an easy life" , "You need to get out more" and the moment I told him I quit college due to the constant bullying he said "Get a job because not working is disgusting behaviour" Meanwhile this guy is in debt with interest due to loans he took out at university. He laughs when I speak of how unfairly treated I am because he believes it is my fault and that it is all in my head.

He's a smart nice guy that I often have very intelligent conversations with, but I do not need the guilt trip. I like working, I want to work, he even says I am a nice guy and a hard worker, but also says stuff like this to me. When he insults me with these things, I am often tempted to reply "How's having the same physique as your girlfriend life?" but I am a gentleman by nature and don't dislike him at all. I do believe he probably gossips about the fact I currently don't have a job.

Don't let them get to you they are just cuked wageslavers anyway