Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My roommate is actually a fucking pimp

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
He's kind of "cool" and doesn't give two shit about things. A bit of annoying and Brad kind of guy, but still, he's not a cuck at least. That's why I could hear most of his conversation on the phone with one of his "girlfriend", as he call them. And I just realized how those females are ... well, stupid as fuck.

They consider him like their bf (no joke), and he is literally "managing" their work from a foreign country (which means he can't even physically threaten them nor do anything against them, but still they give him a bit of money for his ... precious service ?). Though, he pretends to be a good advisor, and give them "tips" to find another professional activity (but he probably knows too damn well they are too stupid to get their shit together, so it makes him seem like a good guy even if he knows they will never follow his advices).

He's the equivalent of "meta only fans", because he's doing to them what they do to cucks on onlyfans. He gives them fake social interaction and pretends to be a good ear with them, then they pay him for his precious advices and fake caring attitude.

Knew a dude who also did this. He had enough funds to live as a NEET for years

That's really based, using the stupidity of holes to your advantage

learn some "management" tricks from him. might come in handy :feelsthink:

learn some "management" tricks from him. might come in handy :feelsthink:
He's a brad, and I'm obvioulsy not though. I don't think foids would just give me money for saying platitudes.