Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My RoomMate has his GF over Today

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

She was originally coming over tonight and I planned to go out while they were in the room because I can not stand it, but she ended up showing up early. I asked my roommate "oh why didn't you tell me she was coming earlier lol i could have gone out sooner" and he's like "oh it's fine, we're good friends at this point we don't mind you here haha" and she's like "yeah no worries at all it's really nice to meet you!". I was like "ohh great haha"

I pretended to just want to give them a little privacy but the real reason I wanted out because it is SUIFUEL when I see couples together like that. But this is a whole new level.

I came out of my room to get some water, she was cooking some stuff on our stove and he was walking around the kitchen. She was wearing tight shorts and he just went up behind her and gave her a small slap. She just smiled. He then put his hand on her ass and pinched it in a ticklish way, she squealed and laughed. She then bent her head backwards as if she was playing limbo, and turned it about 45 degrees to give him a kiss on the lips. All this within like 4 seconds of me being outside of my room. I just turned around and walked away and got my water from the bathroom.

I keep hearing giggling and laughing from out there. This is so freaking annoying.

didn't you just shit on us that everyone can become rich? :feelskek::feelskek: meanwhile, you have a roommate :feelskek::feelskek:

Ask him if you can join in on a threesome. I bet she'd like DP.

Can you ask for threesome? If you tell them some sob story about how you're still a virgin bc of trauma they maybe agree.

didn't you just shit on us that everyone can become rich? :feelskek::feelskek: meanwhile, you have a roommate :feelskek::feelskek:

I am rich.

In NYC even rich people need roommates, especially if they're trying to save and accrue wealth above and beyond what they have. Theoretically I could live on my own but I want more money to save and invest.

Can you ask for threesome? If you tell them some sob story about how you're still a virgin bc of trauma they maybe agree.

I've openly admitted I was a kissless virgin while playing Kings Cup in college, I would say "Never have I ever kissed anyone" and everyone would lose a point because they've all done that. It didn't work.

I've openly admitted I was a kissless virgin while playing Kings Cup in college, I would say "Never have I ever kissed anyone" and everyone would lose a point because they've all done that. It didn't work.
Normies never help anyone if it doesn't serve them in some way. If I was Chad and I had hoes I would definitely help out my incel friends.

Why don't you go out anyway. I know I would.