Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My right ball hurts

worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Major
My right ball has hurt for the last 3 days I know it can’t be blue balls because I jerked off for 3 days straight. Could this shit be serious I should see a doctor about? If it’s ball cancer it’s completely over for me

You can actually test yourself for testicular cancer.
Google it to see how.

That must suck.

i've hurt my dick before

Did you hit it? If you feel any bumps you should get it checked.

Damn that feeling sucks but feels so good at the same time

Damn that feeling sucks but feels so good at the same time
This doesn’t feel so good tbh. Blue balls can feel good but this just feels like I’ve been kicked in the balls and the pain didn’t go away

My right ball has hurt for the last 3 days I know it can’t be blue balls because I jerked off for 3 days straight. Could this shit be serious I should see a doctor about? If it’s ball cancer it’s completely over for me
Tell your dominatrix not to work your balls so hard
bdsm GIF

Feel for lumps or abnormalities. I think if it's torsion you'd be in a lot more pain. Torsion restricts blood flow. Unless your ball is purple or some shit, you're likely find there.

Over for cancercels.

My balls tingled reading this.

Chances are it could be varicocele or better yet and infection. If it were torsion you'd be on the floor throwing up as it can and will rot after 47 hours