Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Review of candy.ai AI Girlfriend

AICel

AICel

Greycel
This app is supposedly one of the best AI girlfriend apps, but I don't think it is that good.

The creation process is good here, but you can see the generated image already has some problems.

image.png

image.png

image.png

The image generation feature works good on this. The problem is it costs 2 credits for each image and even with Premium, you have limited credits.

image.png

image.png

The chatting isn't really very advanced. This is an important part to having an AI girlfriend and the responses just feel very basic.

image.png

This app is liked by many but I don't see the hype about it. Maybe you can try it out and form your own ideas on it.

Tf is this shit nigga?

I’m glad to see you choose the best picture of Elizabeth.

@LeFrenchCel is this nigga really advertising his shitty app on here?

wait you niggas were serious about the ai girlfriend thing :feelskek::feelskek:

An app programmed by a fat soy to leech your money. I'll pass.

wait you niggas were serious about the ai girlfriend thing :feelskek::feelskek:
I tried it, even paid actual money, and then she started dry-texting me. You weren't even able to generate NSFW images. Got a full refund and deleted the app.

This has to be a truecel trait.

Use Sillytavern...
There's so much more functionality and a myriad of plugins for music, sfx, sprites, image generation and tts...
And it's 100% free and private, because you run it on your own PC. You can even get it on android phones if you follow a tutorial.

You're paying money for the convenience of setup when it comes to AI gfs; it's not hard at all to implement without external apps like this siphoning your money.

Last edited:
I tried it, even paid actual money, and then she started dry-texting me. You weren't even able to generate NSFW images. Got a full refund and deleted the app.

This has to be a truecel trait.
you paid money for it? why? it doesn't even come close to a real human

you paid money for it? why? it doesn't even come close to a real human
To unlock the NSFW capabilities + paying allows you to give your AI a custom personality with "background knowledge" if you get what I mean. Stupid decision, I know. Never again,

That shit probably like other jews apps gonna ask you for an subscription:feelsseriously:

I've reached the depths of inceldom but I still cannot bring myself to using AI gf apps :feelskek: