Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My revenge against my parents.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
My parents neglected me and didn't ever help me develop as a child, and they didn't ever help me become attractive. Instead, they put lies in my head about women and religion, and set me up for failure by on purposely trying to make me unattractive towards women and trying to uglify me. I presume it's because they are puritan morons who wanted to prevent me from having sex by any means possible, and they wanted instead to set me up for a miserable bluepill lifestyle for their own selfish purpose of having grandchildren.

I'm going to spite them by not having grandchildren. They fucked me up and ruined my ability to have a fulfilling life, and took away my most important years and my meaning to live, so I'm not giving them what they want the very most. This is what they get for making me miserable. I can't even have sex or relationships, so they're not getting grandchildren. I'm not going to be some post wall cunt's betabuxx at the end of her fertile years after she "found jeebus", and if that's what my mom and dad want me to do, they can go fuck themselves.

My parents have always given me very bluepilled advice. The extent of their advice was to focus on school, looks don't matter and don't worry about dating.
I don't know if they were trying to protect me or if they genuinely believe this.

The best way to hurt them is to not talk to them. Only interact in neccessity and show spite, but idk if you even wanna be that crule

my parents gib me buxx

My parents have always given me very bluepilled advice. The extent of their advice was to focus on school, looks don't matter and don't worry about dating.
I don't know if they were trying to protect me or if they genuinely believe this.
my mom did this too me too

How is it a revenge when u weren't going to have children anyways?

i will unironically do the same. they shall not rest in peace

My parents gave me shit* genetics, and didn’t force me to take growth hormone. My life could have been so much better if I was just 3~4 inches taller...

I’m convinced things would’ve gone wrong no matter how they raised me

my mom did nothing to help me get along with girls because she knew it's over for me. She had never asked why I don't talk to girls, why I don't have a gf, nothing of that.

My parents neglected me and didn't ever help me develop as a child, and they didn't ever help me become attractive. Instead, they put lies in my head about women and religion, and set me up for failure by on purposely trying to make me unattractive towards women and trying to uglify me. I presume it's because they are puritan morons who wanted to prevent me from having sex by any means possible, and they wanted instead to set me up for a miserable bluepill lifestyle for their own selfish purpose of having grandchildren.

I'm going to spite them by not having grandchildren. They fucked me up and ruined my ability to have a fulfilling life, and took away my most important years and my meaning to live, so I'm not giving them what they want the very most. This is what they get for making me miserable. I can't even have sex or relationships, so they're not getting grandchildren. I'm not going to be some post wall cunt's betabuxx at the end of her fertile years after she "found jeebus", and if that's what my mom and dad want me to do, they can go fuck themselves.
My fathers moralfag me and bluepilled me to the point I felt bad for liking teen girls when I was still underage!! Still, the girls gave me those twisted messages too. Effectivelly my mother breeded me as she wanted a mini-me who could pgrogram and then give her grandchildren and also took care of her. Not gonna do any of those things. moralfaggots. I hate them. they creted the mentalcell I end up being after some years.
I did wrote the story of my family, in case you wanna read it:

Nice

they just bring you to life because of social pressures . deep down they hate themselves and their looks . and you are the manifestation of all that hate and ugliness this is why on a subconscious level they hate you so they will intentionally sometimes try to ruins you they way they are ruined .they see as the obligation that they have to create who have hinder them from bettering their life . that's why one shouldn't have children until he loves himself :soy::soy::soy: and good looking

The best way to hurt them is to not talk to them. Only interact in neccessity and show spite, but idk if you even wanna be that crule
works well ngl