Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My retarded brother infected me with chicken pox at 23 years..

D

duck2

Greycel
I never had this disease before since I am always washing my hands when I get home, even as a child.
But this little dirty retard infects me with it at 23 years. My whole body, my face, even my mouth is full of blisters.
I will have scars for the rest of my life and maybe even following diseases like herpes zoster..

It's over for non-vaccinatedcels

The worst thing is, I read that you can get vaccinated like 3-5 days after you came in contact with the infected person and it will still protect you from getting it. My fucked up mother talked me out of it, the stupid piece of shit of doctor also said 'Nah not worth it boyo', he had just to use Google to find the answer

iu

The worst thing is, I read that you can get vaccinated like 3-5 days after you came in contact with the infected person and it will still protect you from getting it. My fucked up mother talked me out of it, the stupid piece of shit of doctor also said 'Nah not worth it boyo', he had just to use Google to find the answer
Your life got ruined by your brother,mother and even your doctor

:feelscry::feelscry:

damn eat some chicken soup

LOL at 3rdworldcountrycels

It's for life?

ragefuel

I got it as a baby, fucking sucks man.

At 24 or so, I broke out with shingles and it left scars.

yeah I got it at 22. Still have scars :feelsbadman:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back