Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My response to this ITcuck

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240402 110503 Reddit
"Not even sexworkers should"

Too bad it already got wetted you fucking toilet, I guarantee if me and this ITcuck met IRL we wouldnt even have heat because our personalities IRL are nothing like how it is on the forum except for you Grim_Reaper I know you are a menace IRL too which is based

Bro is arguing with troons
64634447df7e3d71010068bc_45.png

IT is dying. There are what, 4 posters left? :lul:

oh dear IT troon pls notice me and give me attention, see how I said i want to rape foids 1000000 times

these foids can be cuddling with chad (but spoiler alert: chad don't want these dusty holes) but instead they choose to rot their lives away on an internet crusade against other rotters :lul: tells people more about them than us.

what happened to "get a hobby" and "do something productive"? follow your own advice nigga

these foids can be cuddling with chad (but spoiler alert: chad don't want these dusty holes) but instead they choose to rot their lives away on an internet crusade against other rotters :lul:
Its like an foid trying to fight with talibans it just doesnt work :feelskek:

what's the difference between IT and Information Technology? Information Technology is actually useful

I hate IT fags so much