Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Resignation

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Dear Incels.is Community,

I am resigning from my positions as Moderator and as the Director of Counter-Counter-Radicalization of Incels.is. My resignation will be effective April 30th, 2023.

When I first registered here, I was a student who somehow managed to bullshit my way through two degrees. This forum was a hidden pastime that I successfully concealed from acquaintances and family. But now I am in the very early stages of professional life. After weeks of consideration, I have decided that I no longer have the time and energy to moderate this site with the attention that you deserve. I trust that a capable successor will be appointed in due course.

I want to thank Master for giving me this opportunity, and the other Moderators for their guidance and support. To our members, I will be forever grateful for your feedback and criticism. It has been a pleasure keeping up with your edgy shitposts. And last but not least, I also want to thank the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, whose existence is critical to our continued operation.

As I look back on my time here, I feel a sense of wonder and joy. Throughout the years, many a feminist “academic” or “journalist” have claimed to be greatly distressed by our writings. These sanctimonious SJWs say that communities like ours are a negative influence on many young men, and that people like me should be punished for even managing such a website. Well, their tears of rage are delicious and they can seethe until the end of time. It fills me with happiness to know that my actions have, in my own very small way, made the world a slightly worse place for femoids.

I will continue to post every now and then, but I will do so as a regular member, not a moderator. And as I cannot guarantee that I will log onto this forum on a daily basis, if you are someone I recognize and you would like to keep in touch, please message me for my Twitter or Discord handle.

Best Regards,
PPEcel

I wish you succeed with your irl professional life, just as I do.

Gone too soon

Good luck. One of the most high IQ users here, although we are not in agreement about everything.

@Fat Link is MIA for weeks by now.

@PPEcel just announced his resignation as a mod with this thread.

Am I the only who's (irrationally, of course, but still) getting a bad feeling about this:worryfeels:. Feels like a big shake-up could be coming:feelssus:.

Am I the only who's (irrationally, of course, but still) getting a bad feeling about this:worryfeels:. Feels like a big shake-up could be coming:feelssus:.
@MarquisDeSade also went off the radar. :dafuckfeels:

I am resigning from my positions as Moderator and as the Director of Counter-Counter-Radicalization of Incels.is. My resignation will be effective April 30th, 2023.

When I first registered here, I was a student who somehow managed to bullshit my way through two degrees. This forum was a hidden pastime that I successfully concealed from acquaintances and family. But now I am in the very early stages of professional life. After weeks of consideration, I have decided that I no longer have the time and energy to moderate this site with the attention that you deserve. I trust that a capable successor will be appointed in due course.

I want to thank Master for giving me this opportunity, and the other Moderators for their guidance and support. To our members, I will be forever grateful for your feedback and criticism. It has been a pleasure keeping up with your edgy shitposts. And last but not least, I also want to thank the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, whose existence is critical to our continued operation.

As I look back on my time here, I feel a sense of wonder and joy. Throughout the years, many a feminist “academic” or “journalist” have claimed to be greatly distressed by our writings. These sanctimonious SJWs say that communities like ours are a negative influence on many young men, and that people like me should be punished for even managing such a website. Well, their tears of rage are delicious and they can seethe until the end of time. It fills me with happiness to know that my actions have, in my own very small way, made the world a slightly worse place for femoids.

I will continue to post every now and then, but I will do so as a regular member, not a moderator. And as I cannot guarantee that I will log onto this forum on a daily basis, if you are someone I recognize and you would like to keep in touch, please message me for my Twitter or Discord handle.

Best Regards,
PPEcel
u dont let me post 2d loli hentai

i never liked that of u, that was some retarded logic to ban a fucking drawing JFL cuck-tier logic

but other than that u were nice mod I guess

Jannie didn't received a single shekel for all the moderation work, what a world...

@
Fat Link
@Fat Link is MIA for weeks by now
cant help but think they got him

good luck in your profesional carrer, i always enjoyed your high iq posts and you will never be forgotten as one of the best mods of .is

fbi are srious this time:fbi:

@MarquisDeSade also went off the radar. :dafuckfeels:
Also @Robtical is missing

I want pictures of Spider-Man damnit

Thank you for your service. Best of luck with your career.

You and me will become archmods

When I first registered here, I was a student who somehow managed lto bullshit my way through two degrees. This forum was a hidden pastime that I successfully concealed from acquaintances and family. But now I am in the very early stages of professional life. After weeks of consideration, I have decided that I no longer have the time and energy to moderate this site with the attention that you deserve. I trust that a capable successor will be appointed in due course.

Best Regards,
PPEcel
It's over, we'll miss your eloquent law posts and updates. :fuk:

@MarquisDeSade is inactive aswell

good luck in your profesional carrer, i always enjoyed your high iq posts and you will never be forgotten as one of the best mods of .is

fbi are srious this time:fbi:
see you incel in cell
incells.is

I would love to become a moderator.

It fills me with happiness to know that my actions have, in my own very small way, made the world a slightly worse place for femoids.
Based.

2018els dropping out like flies

This is a better resignation letter, by far, than I have written for multiple actual jobs lol

Best of wishes brocel

Hope you'll get bettER

I wonder what happened to all the pre-2020 .is celibates...
- ascended
- roped
- found other copes
- post elsewhere than on .is

Overall, you had some good content. Hope PPEmaxxing works out

Brutal best wishes brocel

Yup. Something is coming

Id like to approve for the role, I have plenty of time im a NEET and i have 3 monitors to watch over you like a hawk