Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Reddit Got Banned? For Being Incel?!

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
I made a joke sub reddit a few days ago called /r/CantDodgeTheRodge, I was the only member of it and it was fucking private, and look at this shit:

DpSqSB3.jpg

What the actual fuck? I had NO POSTS, NO FUCKING POSTS!! 

I'm suspecting they knew me because I was a frequent poster of /r/incels and banned my sub. This is a false fucking ban tho, the sub i made was not going to be an incel sub reddit (I would of advertised it here if that were the case), it was just a joke sub with a edgy name, no inciting violence what so fucking ever, the only "violent" thing was maybe the name (for sensitive snow flakes) which was a reference to the Elliot Rodger shooting, "Can't Dodge The Rodge". If that's the case, then why the fuck isn't /r/watchpeopledie banned? /r/watchpeopledie is the most voilant shit on reddit (I browse it often) but you ban some random dude who made a sub reddit? I swear to god reddit mods are /r/IncelTears users, just lol @ reddit, now I' stuck to using my /r/NoFap alt lol.

Ban me but you're never changing my opinion, the Blackpill is only getting stronger, you can't silence such a force, even with you fancy bans plebbit!

Reddit bans people with non-SJW ideas. Glad you guys left that shithole.

They're trying to purge any hint of incels from the site, I wouldn't be surprised if I got banned next.

This alone shows just how persecuted we are, when they allow gore and fascist subs to exist while they refuse to leave us alone.

This is beyond ridiculous. I abandoned that site and I am happier for doing so. Destroying free speech is the easiest way to ensure that only boring older people use your website.

Blackpill101 said:
Reddit bans people with non-SJW ideas. Glad you guys left that shithole.

Shit hole indeed, reddit is literally just one giant liberal/progressive circle jerk.

blackcel said:
This is beyond ridiculous. I abandoned that site and I am happier for doing so. Destroying free speech is the easiest way to ensure that only boring older people use your website.

SJW and modern liberalism isn't about free speech, it's about having their way or no way.

"Incitring violence bla bla" is codeword for because you're incel