Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My pumped up body gave me hope that i might one day minimize the effects of being a framecel.

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★★★
Was working out at home today and then I saw my reflection in the window with overhead lighting. I looked better than without a pump. I had a v-taper that while not great, wasn't terrible either. I will minimize the effects of the curse of narrow clavicles as much as I can.

Of course it won't make me ascend, and I will never have an actually great v-taper. It simply isn't in the cards for me.

No V-taper for your height/face

roids if you think its worth it, some bodybuilders have short clavs but still look good

Was working out at home today and then I saw my reflection in the window with overhead lighting. I looked better than without a pump. I had a v-taper that while not great, wasn't terrible either. I will minimize the effects of the curse of narrow clavicles as much as I can.

Of course it won't make me ascend, and I will never have an actually great v-taper. It simply isn't in the cards for me.
I can’t have a v taper due to high lat inserts only a t taper

roids if you think its worth it, some bodybuilders have short clavs but still look good
I fear losing my hair. My cousin did a few cycles and gained a ton in his 20s and then stopped. He has a good amount of muscle now but his hair got screwed.

IMG 9633

I fear losing my hair. My cousin did a few cycles and gained a ton in his 20s and then stopped. He has a good amount of muscle now but his hair got screwed.
hmm, i geuss if you take test, you could take fin to counteract the increased dht from test, but idk if there are also other more important factors involved

hmm, i geuss if you take test, you could take fin to counteract the increased dht from test, but idk if there are also other more important factors involved
What is fin?

What is fin?
finasteride, it helps to prevent balding by reducing the amount of balding caused by dht

dht is made by your body converting test into dht, so if you take trt this gives you more dht, so more balding

but the effects of the balding is gonna depend on your genetics ofc.
I just read another thread that said fin has terrible side effects.

And my hair genetics are hopefully good. My father's hair is only now starting to thin for real in his mid 50s and it's all black still. My uncle also has good hair for his age. I'll be fucked though if I get my grandfather's genes.

I just read another thread that said fin has terrible side effects.

And my hair genetics are hopefully good. My father's hair is only now starting to thin for real in his mid 50s and it's all black still. My uncle also has good hair for his age. I'll be fucked though if I get my grandfather's genes.
ive heard that too, but mpmd said it does have negative impacts, but not very much.

but ofc you have to decide whats worth it, but i think if you take fin and also test.

if you are gonna gonna seriously think about it i would do more research though.

also i wouldnt do it if you are like 18

ive heard that too, but mpmd said it does have negative impacts, but not very much.

but ofc you have to decide whats worth it, but i think if you take fin and also test.

if you are gonna gonna seriously think about it i would do more research though.

also i wouldnt do it if you are like 18
I'm 21. I'll see how far I can get naturally for a couple of years. And I'm not sure if some girl is worth risking my health to this degree, at least not yet.

I'm 21. I'll see how far I can get naturally for a couple of years. And I'm not sure if some girl is worth risking my health to this degree, at least not yet.
true bro

idk i really wanna do roids, even if its just basic trt, but im gonna wait until im a little older and moved out

true bro

idk i really wanna do roids, even if its just basic trt, but im gonna wait until im a little older and moved out
Good luck bro.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back