Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story my problems and my life story

• Thread starter Der tote Engel ohne
  • Start date
Der tote Engel ohne

Der tote Engel ohne

Greycel
unfortunately i'm going to sleep in the bathroom... every muscle in my body is starting to hurt i'm lying on the bathroom floor with a pillow and a sheet... I'm close to the toilet this is really worrying. I'm at my grandparents' house and in the house there are unwanted visitors who sleep in the bed and use the internet in the house and this is really annoying. These people at my grandparents' house are unbearable, it's very difficult to live with them. when he got to the room the bed was all pissed he had urine and it smelled horrible. i was in the kitchen of the house when i see them at the door of the house telling them to open it i was in shock and ended up knocking over a chair i took my notebook and cell phone and locked it in the bathroom. at those times i had no other option i locked myself in the bathroom of the house and decided to sleep inside that bathroom.

As I write this based on my experience I want to vent all of this.....

what should i do in this situation? I'm going to sleep in the bathroom

Who are these visitors and why does your grandma give them special privileges over you? It's pretty pathetic that you have to sleep on a stank ass bathroom floor

Who are these visitors and why does your grandma give them special privileges over you? It's pretty pathetic that you have to sleep on a stank ass bathroom floor

which is worse sleeping in a bed with urine or sleeping in the bathroom? what would be my destiny