Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting my problem with woman extend beyond inceldom

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
woman are simply not nice, the vast majority of them are cunts.
a nice person would be open,friendly,engaged,and interesting. and the vast majority of woman show no interest in meeting new people or talking to strangers.
the whole premise of PUA or "game" is to make woman lower their hypothetical 'bitch shield' so they will become more approachable - so a 'real' conversation can get going. if woman were truly nice and friendly we wouldn't have to use game or any of those tricks and tips.

this is the ugly truth most people are unwilling to accept - the vast majority of woman are anti-social by definition. because if they were social, they would either a)approach more people or b) make themselves more approachable. and they are working hard to push men away from them by filtering messages or making private profiles.

we invented terms like "shit-test" and "bitch-shield" to excuse in our MINDS the nasty behavior of woman. we are simply afraid to admit (as a society) that woman are fucking cunts.

They say women are more empathetic. Which they are. But that doesnt make them good people. Theyre just more aware of how shitty they are and how cold theycare despite knowing the effect it has on men

They say women are more empathetic. Which they are. But that doesnt make them good people. Theyre just more aware of how shitty they are and how cold theycare despite knowing the effect it has on men
women arent empathetic

Come on bro you can get higher IQ than this

its motherly instinct and perhaps, its going extinct

They knownfull well how bad they make men feel. They just dont care.

They only apply their empathy with other women. And even then theyre cold heartless cunts
yea its called pussy power

They're not nice because they have no reason to be nice.

If society's laws were misogynistic instead of feminist, such that all men were entitled to harems and ugly foids' tax dollars funded these harems, would men have any reason to be nice to ugly foids? Of course not.

You might be thinking, "Yeah well, I'd still be nice to the ugly foids!" But that's only because you're imagining yourself as you are now, having the lived experience of an incel. Foids don't have this experience; all they've ever known is privilege.

They knownfull well how bad they make men feel. They just dont care.

They only apply their empathy with other women. And even then theyre cold heartless cunts
So you're telling me they're more empathetic but use that empathy around neither men nor women.

Hmmmmmm

I’d say women are more empathetic to children but that’s it.

And I’m not even 100% sure about that. I’ve witnessed some nasty mothers.

So you're telling me they're more empathetic but use that empathy around neither men nor women.

Hmmmmmm
Idk im too high to elab properly. But basically they use their empathy if they like you. Aka chad and their close friends. Everyone else is disposable.

They use it in the workforce to gain status by "understanding"

Idk im really high

Idk im too high to elab properly. But basically they use their empathy if they like you. Aka chad and their close friends. Everyone else is disposable.

Idk im really high
Weed is melting your brain man
I see where you're coming from, women can use empathy without sympathy.

Hmmmmmm
Women have a selective sense of empathy which applies to the most marginalized and oppressed person in the room. Of course they're able to jump through hoops to justify who is the most marginalized. It usually has no logical underpinning to it, and is instead strictly based on whatever they're feeling in the moment. Because foids are vain cunts they're incapable to look past someone's looks when assessing how much of a "victim" said person is. This is why ugly men can't receive sympathy from foids

Idk im really high
would this be something akin to what you mean?

women are anti-social. online moreso, since the internet used to be a white/asian nerd male safe space years ago. women are relatively new to the internet (Relatively, is the key word) so they act that way because of the way the internet used to be. its not getting better. IRL
Women have a selective sense of empathy which applies to the most marginalized and oppressed person in the room. Of course they're able to jump through hoops to justify who is the most marginalized. It usually has no logical underpinning to it, and is instead strictly based on whatever they're feeling in the moment. Because foids are vain cunts they're incapable to look past someone's looks when assessing how much of a "victim" said person is. This is why ugly men can't receive sympathy from foids

extremely high IQ. they are programmed with feels and what the current trends on who is oppressed, fed to them by jewish media. men are more independent in thought and question things more that. that's why autism and being a philosopher is very one-sided throughout history as being largely male.
also most foid philosophers are juden too, because jews exhibit higher neuroticism.

They're all fucking evil. :woke: