Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My problem with romanticels

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I am an incel because I'm not having unpaid sex. I don't care that I'm not getting in a romantic relationship. Because of this, I have gotten flamed by many people here who think I should be getting depressed over my lack of love life like they are (crabs in a bucket mentality).

Funny enough, I used to be deluded into thinking I wanted love, until I realized this was irrational. Wanting love while being blackpilled is an untenable position. Pretty much every one of us here hates foids. However, romanticels both hate foids and want to be in a relationship from them, seeking their love and wanting to love them. Why would you want to love something you hate? Why would you want love from something you hate? Either two things are happening here: blackpill is just cope for you because foids don't like you, and you would drop that shit the second you got a crumb of foid attention OR you never actually wanted love in the first place.

For me, it was an easy decision. I have always been a very sexually minded person. What really made me into an incel was my realization that I would never get to feel the bodies of the beautiful girls that I desired and have sex with them (I didn't realize back then, when I was around 14, that I could just pay). I think romanticels need to question why they are even wanting "love", if it even exists, in the first place.

I would like that image perfect love that doesn't actually exist. Like you see on TV or in movies. You come home and your wife has the house together, you talk and she doesn't understand what you say, but that is ok because she is your sounding board and she will still be there maintaining stability in the home no matter the challenges you are facing outside. That's a level of comfort I desire beyond sex. A reliable supporter. Like a butler. ITcucks will hate that I compare a wife to a servant, but butlers are noble because they are expected to keep their master's secrets, maintain order, and serve for life. They are respectable. A good wife should be too. Help you present the right image and help keep things stable in the home. In exchange, I provide safety, food, and things. I help raise the kids and provide challenge. She helps raise the kids and provides stability. We laugh together and cry together and eat together and grow old together. It's a cruel and lonely world. I would like to have someone I can rely on to have my back. I would reciprocate and make sure I am always doing right by her and our family. As it stands, I am alone in a competitive world and everyone is looking out for themselves, so I always have to consider that.

In reality, I wouldn't be able to trust a foid. She would be actively trying to undermine me like most people are so she can get what she wants. She would just be the closest enemy I have to keep the closest eye on. She could secretly destroy my life, so I would be watching her like a hawk and protect my assets. Just there for sex and the image, and nothing more. That's the real world.

I am an incel because I'm not having unpaid sex. I don't care that I'm not getting in a romantic relationship. Because of this, I have gotten flamed by many people here who think I should be getting depressed over my lack of love life like they are (crabs in a bucket mentality).

Funny enough, I used to be deluded into thinking I wanted love, until I realized this was irrational. Wanting love while being blackpilled is an untenable position. Pretty much every one of us here hates foids. However, romanticels both hate foids and want to be in a relationship from them, seeking their love and wanting to love them. Why would you want to love something you hate? Why would you want love from something you hate? Either two things are happening here: blackpill is just cope for you because foids don't like you, and you would drop that shit the second you got a crumb of foid attention OR you never actually wanted love in the first place.

For me, it was an easy decision. I have always been a very sexually minded person. What really made me into an incel was my realization that I would never get to feel the bodies of the beautiful girls that I desired and have sex with them (I didn't realize back then, when I was around 14, that I could just pay). I think romanticels need to question why they are even wanting "love", if it even exists, in the first place.
Love doesnt exist obviously. It’s mainly that I want sex and comfort from another person I’m attracted to, someone to be there for me so I feel less lonely and someone I can share my passions and life with. It’s just something that will make me complete as a person but I’ll probably never get that so I’ll just have to be content with myself

In reality, I wouldn't be able to trust a foid. She would be actively trying to undermine me like most people are so she can get what she wants. She would just be the closest enemy I have to keep the closest eye on. She could secretly destroy my life, so I would be watching her like a hawk and protect my assets. Just there for sex and the image, and nothing more. That's the real world.
Yeah this is another thing that turned me away from love. One of the reasons why I thought I desired it was because of my idealized conception of it. It's easy to idealize love when you've never been in a relationship. Especially when you see all the normies having a good time with it. But the good times aren't the full picture. Besides never being able to trust her, which imho undermines the idea of a relationship altogether, you are also gonna have to suffer through all the shit. And she isn't going to be attractive forever. All foids get old and nasty, at which point if you married her you are stuck with her forever. So if being physically attracted to her is part of the reason you want a relationship (it is for pretty much every guy), its fucked.

I think if this was 100 years ago and foids were submissive and didnt have a life, like you described, my opinion might be different. But foids now are annoying asf. They all have jobs, friends, phones, rights. I'd just want her to stay in the house and shut up and do what I say, existing only to please me. But it isn't like that anymore. They are treated as actual people now, just like us. It's fucked.

Yeah this is another thing that turned me away from love. One of the reasons why I thought I desired it was because of my idealized conception of it. It's easy to idealize love when you've never been in a relationship. Especially when you see all the normies having a good time with it. But the good times aren't the full picture. Besides never being able to trust her, which imho undermines the idea of a relationship altogether, you are also gonna have to suffer through all the shit. And she isn't going to be attractive forever. All foids get old and nasty, at which point if you married her you are stuck with her forever. So if being physically attracted to her is part of the reason you want a relationship (it is for pretty much every guy), its fucked.

I think if this was 100 years ago and foids were submissive and didnt have a life, like you described, my opinion might be different. But foids now are annoying asf. They all have jobs, friends, phones, rights. I'd just want her to stay in the house and shut up and do what I say, existing only to please me. But it isn't like that anymore. They are treated as actual people now, just like us. It's fucked.
To be honest, I could care less about physical attraction. I'm not having sex now, I think I would be ok. It's all about image. I would want a wife that projects the right image for social market value. If they cant comprehend what that means, then they would have to be obedient. I think that is what is lacking in modern society. Women have no value aside from sex anymore to men. Before they used to have more value. Now they are treated more like fuckable men and they hate it. You can't have your cake and eat it too, ladies. Chad isn't going to keep you around because you literally have nothing to offer.