Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My problem with incel blackpilled youtubers

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My problem with some incel youtubers is asoon as they get buzz they turn soy and water down the blackpill to appeal to normies and to risk them not getting deleted after gaining subscribers and viewers I've seen this happen so many times most based incel youtuber of today normie waterpilled soy cuck of tomorrow jfl do you guys agree???:feelshehe:

That is the nature of JewTube

it's unavoidable. if you have a channel and a viewerbase you've worked hard for, you're going to be wary of having it taken from you.

There's some truth to what you say. But I honestly think the positive benefits outweigh the negatives when it comes to incel blackpilled YouTube stuff. After all many of us would be unaware :bluepill: bluepilled soys without them I think, because they help to open up people's eyes to the :blackpill: blackpill. I am a personal example of this, because the YouTuber FACEandLMS I give credit for officially blackpilling me. I would probably be unaware of my incel status to this day if it were not for him.

They wanna moneymaxx, can’t blame them

agreed most are in it for clout and money...