Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over my problem with each of my family members

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
sister: Demeaning, treats me like a homosexual and acts homophobic because i’m not extroverted and i don’t have a girlfriend. This is especially weird because she’s a social worker so you’d think she wouldn’t care or would at least be tolerant

brothers: bullying because i’m shorter than them and i’m not “big” (overweight). All of my brothers are fat and ive been skinny all my life

father: Never taught me anything. he let me stay home and play vidya all day during crucial years when i should’ve been socializing and in school. i’m grateful that he provided for me but other than that i don’t like him much

cousins: they look down on me. same as my brothers but not as bad because i don’t live with them. i remember i bought one of my cousins an iphone (latest) and he literally stole money from me after(couple hundred dollars). imagine getting gifted a brand new phone then stealing money from the person that gave you it. I guess he thought i was rich

one of my other cousins tried to convince me to put all my money into forex trading. he wanted to see me gamble and lose my money in the stock market i guess

none of my family has any education past highschool (my brothers dropped out so they don’t even have that ) so hopefully i can escape them forever if i graduate with good grades.

mother: she makes me food and doesn’t cause problems so she’s okay i guess

It's expected, really; do they mog you? :feelshehe:

While your presumable subhumanity in terms of physique, face, and race probably make up the base for your actual inceldom, considering even abused Chad from some rural, crack-addicted wasteland of a town in Ohio can ascend, bad parenting only further lowers your chances and adds compounding suffering upon your plight as already existing as a sub 5 male; social regression and lack of skills in that, subsequent issues with confidence and other indicators of quality of life, actual experiences and things to help you cope and get further in life, and all that... :feelsugh:

Perhaps physically unattractive males are more likely to be treated as such, the already bad parents growing ever more inflamed at seeing their own bloodline and genetics turn out in such an unfavourable way; brutal. :feelsclown:

What’s wrong with being homophobic

Kill your whole family (in roblox)

my situation is similar to yours except i dont have a father

Be glad you don't have my parents nigger

U would lose your fucking mind if you had my parents they literally went out of there way to make my life worse

while you have nobody to blame except yourself
i don’t blame them for anything except maybe my social ineptness. i just don’t like them. not a competition tho

it's her job to work with people that may be homosexual so being homophobic is kinda counter productive
Cringe, faggots are disgusting

i remember i bought one of my cousins an iphone (latest) and he literally stole money from me after(couple hundred dollars
:feelswhat: Why did you buy them anything?