Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Prime was around ages 7-9 and I never realized it

June3cel2

June3cel2

3/10 curry
Found old pictures of me back in elementary school and fuark I actually looked like a decent kid before puberty. This was before I fell on my nose and fucked it up. And I found a picture of my side profile that we had to trace for a project. My chin was somewhat weak but most importantly it wasn’t short like it is now. Legit think that area of my jaw didn’t grow vertically at all since childhood.

Fuck I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to appreciate what i saw in the mirror more. All I cared about back then was Legos and shit. Carefree life tbh.

Jfl at my life

Prime happiness is around that age too.

My prime was around 5 and lasted until I was 11 or so.

Found old pictures of me back in elementary school and fuark I actually looked like a decent kid before puberty. This was before I fell on my nose and fucked it up. And I found a picture of my side profile that we had to trace for a project. My chin was somewhat weak but most importantly it wasn’t short like it is now. Legit think that area of my jaw didn’t grow vertically at all since childhood.

Fuck I wish I could go back in time and tell myself to appreciate what i saw in the mirror more. All I cared about back then was Legos and shit. Carefree life tbh.

Jfl at my life

No you should go back in time to tell yourself to clamp your jaw shut, stick your whole tongue to the roof of your mouth, and ONLY breathe through your nose 24/7.

Mouth breathing, relaxed tongue position, relaxed jaw position, all leads to facial deformities. This is the reason why people (who aren't born with obvious genetic conditions such as Downs Syndrome, etc) become ugly.

I was a cute kid. My facial aesthetics was top tier. Then puberty hit and became ugly progressively over time. After all my research into it I realize now that I started getting ugly when I developing breathing issues due to undiagnosed allergies, chronic sinus issues (infections and obstructions due to the environmental allergies). I remember as a preteen kid walking up every morning with a clogged nose and dry mouth because I slept with my mouth open. And this continued until my late 20's.

They are now discovering that this causes huge facial deformities. Your whole skull will change and undergo demineralization and remineralization and become deformed. Drooping mid face, sunken mid face, enlarged/drooped eye sockets, deformed jaws and teeth, elongated noses (hook noses, curved noses, enlarged noses), sunken and recessed jaws, etc.

To any teen or preteens on here, do yourself a huge favor and clamp your mouths shut and forcefully breath through your noses ALL THE TIME! KEEP THAT FUCKING TONGUE ON THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH and apply as much pressure as possible for as long as you can .. ALL THE TIME. And DONT STOP! You might be young enough to reverse the damage done, even if its a partial reversal. It will take years of effort. You don't want to end up like me.

They need to begin teaching this shit to every kid in school from day 1 and keep reminding them every fucking week. They will prevent a lot misery and heart ache if they start doing it.

Hate to be a dick, but if your peak SMV was when you were 7, it's over.

Prime happiness is around that age too.

That was likely the most painful stage of my life

Bullying after that was bad but less severe compared to ages 7-9 which were agony ridden

When life was innocent and pure :feelscry:

Same.
I was a cute kid. My facial aesthetics was top tier. Then puberty hit and became ugly progressively over time. After all my research into it I realize now that I started getting ugly when I developing breathing issues due to undiagnosed allergies, chronic sinus issues (infections and obstructions due to the environmental allergies). I remember as a preteen kid walking up every morning with a clogged nose and dry mouth because I slept with my mouth open. And this continued until my late 20's.

They are now discovering that this causes huge facial deformities. Your whole skull will change and undergo demineralization and remineralization and become deformed. Drooping mid face, sunken mid face, enlarged/drooped eye sockets, deformed jaws and teeth, elongated noses (hook noses, curved noses, enlarged noses), sunken and recessed jaws, etc.
I had exactly the same problems, and always wondered why my facial bones turned out so royally fucked up.

Last edited:
My maxface and ortho told me that all my problems are because of mouthbreathing.
Do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut.

I was solid 8/10 from 8 to 13 years old. Puberty ruined me.