Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Pot Experience Goes Wrong Again

ColdPillow

ColdPillow

Cardiac arrest will get me one day
★★★★★
A few days ago, I texted this guy from my old work asking him if he wanted to hang out.

He said yes and we planned on smoking weed and watching a movie.

I show up at his house and there’s a foid there and another guy. She’s about a 5/10 and the guy is a 6/10.

In the beginning, everything is going okay. I am bullshitting confidence, acting like there is stuff going on in my life, etc. About 2 hours in I start to get really negative and depressed, which causes me to stop talking and be lifeless on the couch.

It went terribly. I’m not capable of being a fun human being. I always drag down the energy and radiate sadness and bad vibes. I started off fine, but I showed myself to be very disappointing overall.

It’s like I’m cursed. I can’t even cope with pot. Every fucking time I smoke it I get extremely low-energy and sad. Plus I get a lot of self-hatred and pessimistic when high.

Fuck those people

weed it's not the right drug to improve social-skills.
if u want to be more social and fun alcohol and mdma
are the ones you should take.

Don't bother too much about it. It's all about the halo effect anyway so no amount of "positivity" would improve the situation, especially when a foid is present

weed it's not the right drug to improve social-skills.
if u want to be more social and fun alcohol and mdma
are the ones you should take.
I love alcohol. I think I just need to rot for the rest of my life and stop trying to be social in general.
Don't bother too much about it. It's all about the halo effect anyway so no amount of "positivity" would improve the situation, especially when a foid is present
True. My bone structure speaks for me

I love alcohol. I think I just need to rot for the rest of my life and stop trying to be social in general.

True. My bone structure speaks for me

I have smoked marijuana for a while and i think i am starting to lose my sanity.....

weed make me think about fucked up shit but i just embrace the darkness

I’ve never smoked weed, alcohol seems to work fine though.

Were all cursed bro. Were incels.

Weed will make you feel inside your own head more. Often times I've smoked weed in groups of people and done the same as you before abruptly leaving. Just smoke alone.

That's why I avoid social situations, because you either embarrass yourself or something goes wrong.