Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My posture is so shit

UglyBongola

UglyBongola

A rope away from ascension
-
No matter what i do it doesn't get better

Its such a disgusting and subhuman trait.

Fix whatever you can. Backpain is a bitter pill.

Are you a fatcel? If so lose the weight. Also work on your shoulders and back to fix your posture.

im built fat, i was skinny fat last year but i started working out, so i have muscles with a layer of fat on top but im still healthy, i don't wanna get lean so my asymmetry doesn't show
788f2dfc-717a-4b76-9d21-1caf702bbbd8-m.jpg

pic for example
Fucking chad gtfo

mine as well and I am a scrawny fuck jfl. it has improved a bit lately though

yesss dowager's hump killed me. I look like a retard all the time. took 2 inches off my height too

Height excuses
Nah I was already short at 5'6, but with the way I start and my neck popping down like that I lose 2 inches so I'm even shorter

Nah I was already short at 5'6, but with the way I start and my neck popping down like that I lose 2 inches so I'm even shorter
Manlets heigh cope the most

im built fat, i was skinny fat last year but i started working out, so i have muscles with a layer of fat on top but im still healthy, i don't wanna get lean so my asymmetry doesn't show
788f2dfc-717a-4b76-9d21-1caf702bbbd8-m.jpg

pic for example
Volcel