Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My PMs and profile posts got deactivated again

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-
@Fat Link @AmIjustDreaming @SergeantIncel May I please have them back on that I'm unbanned now? Having them back on makes my experience on this forum much better since I can interact better with the users here.

If you can't allow me to make Pms then can you at least let me comment on profiles?

Last edited:
As far as I know I don’t personally have any moderator controls to block you from PMing people or posting on your own profile or others.

All I can do is warn you, delete or lock your topics or ban and unban you.

I can also edit your profile and delete your icon of anyone else’s as well other profile pics, etc, etc.

Anyway all I can think of that might possibly work to restore your forum functions at the moment is for you to delete your browser’s cookies and cache and then close it and all it’s open windows and or tabs you may have open and then just open your browser, log into our site and try doing the things you couldn’t do before then.

Or…

You could have me ban and unban you quickly and see if that helps to fix anything.

Or…

You could just wait for Serge or a far more experienced mod like cocksucker to see your topic and offer up a solution?

Your choice really.:feelshehe:
Ah, it's alright now bro, I think Sarge turned them back on for me :feelsokman:

thank goodness

oh no
You want to post private messages on my forum? That's a privilege I don't hand out so easily to plebs such as yourself >:3

You want to post private messages on my forum? That's a privilege I don't hand out so easily to plebs such as yourself >:3