Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My plan to kill myself.

ÜbermenschWOD

ÜbermenschWOD

Banned
-
I don't intend to kill myself anytime soon. I've found something interesting in life for now and I'm only 21. But may be 6-7 years later when I feel like I've seen almost everything that my life had to offer then I'll think about it.

Method 01:- Extreme Cycling

Last year I heard this news of a cyclist that went 200 miles non-stop at high altitude. Later he passed away in his sleep. Not only that I've heard about other elite cyclists who passed away in their sleep.

It has something to do with their abnormally low resting heart rate and high training volume.

There was this one elite cyclist whose resting heart was already really low and when he slept, it'd drop even more so he had to wake up in the middle of the night and go for a walk just to upregulate his heart rate a little bit. Otherwise it'd be too dangerous for him.

These stories gave me an idea. I've always loved cycling and I had a passion for triathlons since high school. So what If I start training for some big competitions by joining a cycling club?
Slowly but surely I'll start doing abnormally high mileage and then it's just a matter of time.

How nice would it be to pass away in your sleep without even noticing? That'd be beautiful <3 and that's my goal. I'm used to long hard mileage but definitely not on elite level but I think I can get there.

It's funny because I really love cycling and now I'm thinking about it this way lol

Also there's just a weird pleasure knowing the fact that you can take your own life by doing something you really like. A different level of autonomy!!

But the weird part is you have to take care of your diet diligently for those long rides at high elevation. So it feels a bit awkward to take care of yourself although you just wanna kill yourself lol.

Method 02:- An attempt to climb Mt. Everest

There's an area on Mt. Everest called "The Death Zone", the area is 26000 feet above sea level. And due to the lack of oxygen all kinds of bad shit can start to happen here. It's so dangerous you can see well preserved (due to extreme cold) dead bodies here as if it has happened yesterday.

So I was thinking if I can reach that point and die there, it'd be great cuz then my body will be freshly preserved at the top of the tallest mountain in the world. And there I won't be lonely, there'll be plenty of others just like me and some mountaineers may even wave a hello or goodbye at me occasionally lmao.

I know at the end of the day, death is death and we all will be forgotten but still whatever dignity that is left within me suggests that I choose one of these two methods if I ever want to end it.

If God resurrects me at the judgement day, at least I'll have an interesting conversation with God.

I mean if God decides to throw me in hell for suicide I can do nothing about it but I'll ask, "There were these dudes getting attention & affection from women without doing anything. And there I was sitting in a dark room contemplating life. How do you explain that?"

I just hope God will be kind enough to answer my question.

Yeaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Both sounds rather impractical but if you don't die you at least have cool experiences.

Sounds incredibly difficult and tedious. Why not just use a gun?

Sounds like you want to prove you're not a coward lol

Why suffER when you have done nothing wrong for it's all the fault of the soyciety?

200 bucks he won't do either of those things.

There's other ways for him to prove he's not a coward
He's doesn't want to die though, he just wants to prove something

He's thinking everyone would care that's the problem, if that isn't why would he want to pick extreme cycling or climbing Mt. Everest out of all things? Why wouldn't he just get a gun?

It's because he just wants to be important, thinking normies would care if he dies. He doesn't really want to kill himself yet that's certainly apparent and obvious, it's just a long night. Everyone wants to kill themselves after they're tired.

Not underplaying or downplaying the scenario but I've felt suicidal as well, I have a lot to look forward to, in other words I'm just starting out but have already been blackpilled due to years of rejection.

The thing is he tries desperately to make Normies care, that's very weak minded, for me people have always been problems, especially the general populus so to see him go on his pathetic attempt to make others care and celebrate him, is just illogical and pointless to me, it's just some other ugly fuckhead who died, what death zone is he talking about tons of people die on Mt Everest every year that doesn't mean they're all remembered unless some school forces kids to learn about them. Completely pointless waste of time.

Last edited:
I don't intend to kill myself anytime soon. I've found something interesting in life for now and I'm only 21. But may be 6-7 years later when I feel like I've seen almost everything that my life had to offer then I'll think about it.

Method 01:- Extreme Cycling

Last year I heard this news of a cyclist that went 200 miles non-stop at high altitude. Later he passed away in his sleep. Not only that I've heard about other elite cyclists who passed away in their sleep.

It has something to do with their abnormally low resting heart rate and high training volume.

There was this one elite cyclist whose resting heart was already really low and when he slept, it'd drop even more so he had to wake up in the middle of the night and go for a walk just to upregulate his heart rate a little bit. Otherwise it'd be too dangerous for him.

These stories gave me an idea. I've always loved cycling and I had a passion for triathlons since high school. So what If I start training for some big competitions by joining a cycling club?
Slowly but surely I'll start doing abnormally high mileage and then it's just a matter of time.

How nice would it be to pass away in your sleep without even noticing? That'd be beautiful <3 and that's my goal. I'm used to long hard mileage but definitely not on elite level but I think I can get there.

It's funny because I really love cycling and now I'm thinking about it this way lol

Also there's just a weird pleasure knowing the fact that you can take your own life by doing something you really like. A different level of autonomy!!

But the weird part is you have to take care of your diet diligently for those long rides at high elevation. So it feels a bit awkward to take care of yourself although you just wanna kill yourself lol.

Method 02:- An attempt to climb Mt. Everest

There's an area on Mt. Everest called "The Death Zone", the area is 26000 feet above sea level. And due to the lack of oxygen all kinds of bad shit can start to happen here. It's so dangerous you can see well preserved (due to extreme cold) dead bodies here as if it has happened yesterday.

So I was thinking if I can reach that point and die there, it'd be great cuz then my body will be freshly preserved at the top of the tallest mountain in the world. And there I won't be lonely, there'll be plenty of others just like me and some mountaineers may even wave a hello or goodbye at me occasionally lmao.

I know at the end of the day, death is death and we all will be forgotten but still whatever dignity that is left within me suggests that I choose one of these two methods if I ever want to end it.

If God resurrects me at the judgement day, at least I'll have an interesting conversation with God.

I mean if God decides to throw me in hell for suicide I can do nothing about it but I'll ask, "There were these dudes getting attention & affection from women without doing anything. And there I was sitting in a dark room contemplating life. How do you explain that?"

I just hope God will be kind enough to answer my question.
just shoot yourself in the head with a shotgun. or use that gas shit

Go to ER is the best way to suicide.:feelsLSD:

Suicide is illogical, unless you're in one of those extremely improbable life situations that almost sound like a hypothetical scenario, like living with a rare condition that flares up every single pain sensor in your body 24/7.

Suicide is illogical
Why? Why should you wait to die, living a miserable life, every day going worse and worse, eventually you will run out of copes. Fucking governments just should make eutanasia legal and let people decide about their life.

He's doesn't want to die though, he just wants to prove something

He's thinking everyone would care that's the problem, if that isn't why would he want to pick extreme cycling or climbing Mt. Everest out of all things? Why wouldn't he just get a gun?

It's because he just wants to be important, thinking normies would care if he dies. He doesn't really want to kill himself yet that's certainly apparent and obvious, it's just a long night. Everyone wants to kill themselves after they're tired.

Not underplaying or downplaying the scenario but I've felt suicidal as well, I have a lot to look forward to, in other words I'm just starting out but have already been blackpilled due to years of rejection.

The thing is he tries desperately to make Normies care, that's very weak minded, for me people have always been problems, especially the general populus so to see him go on his pathetic attempt to make others care and celebrate him, is just illogical and pointless to me, it's just some other ugly fuckhead who died, what death zone is he talking about tons of people die on Mt Everest every year that doesn't mean they're all remembered unless some school forces kids to learn about them. Completely pointless waste of time.

I feel like I'm better than normies. Girls just don't understand that. The world is cruel.

Why? Why should you wait to die, living a miserable life, every day going worse and worse, eventually you will run out of copes. Fucking governments just should make eutanasia legal and let people decide about their life.
Have you thought it through? Have you actually sat down and thought through why A) suicide is logical and B) why it's logical in your case?

Don't kys bro.
You're not the problem.
Normies are the problem.
And we have to eradicate this problem.

(in video game)

Don't kys bro.
You're not the problem.
Normies are the problem.
And we have to eradicate this problem.

(in video game)
Is 18-25 still cucked?