Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My plan to ascend

SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Veteran
★★
I have been seeing a pattern that is bothering me: a lot of guys who have trouble with girls (incel or not). Seem to not be very dominant, and meek on social situations.
I thought this was not the case for me, since I am able to disclouse my opinions with very little cencorship, but I lack the ability to impose myself on others, especially people I don't know very well, and that is going to change, maybe If I fix that aspect of my personality I will be able to get some bitches (and other stuff that I miss out for being to beta) despite not being the most good looking guy out there (I am being generous).
So here's how it goes: I made a list of things I will complete before turning 22 (some months remaining), and to motivate myself, I promise that I will commit suicide If I don't, this insentive is necessary or else I won't commit, so here's the list:

-force myself on a whore until she expels me, or make her submit completely, (this is not rape btw since I will stop as soon as she expels me, also, I will demand half of the money)
-grab random girl's ass in public
-chadfish tinder girls (hopefully get nudes)
-make 5 obvious and agressive sexual advances on 5 girls

What do you guys think? I am tired of seeing my life pass before my eyes and nothing happening, I will change that.

INB4: You will got to jail. Yes, I know that can happen but I don't care, I'm suicidal anyways, I can just kill myself whenever.

TLDR: I completing above list no matter what before turning 22 AMA

Episode 4 Starz GIF by Heels

Get rich or die trying

Low-inhib mogs me.

Lmao wtf are you retarded? Only a gigachad could get away with something like that

Good luck if you attempt

Cope but good luck

I wish you luck. Go for it and try to not get in any trouble

Thanks bros. I'm sure it will be fun, tbh, I don't care anymore, if shit goes south I will just blame it on fate and shrug it off. But I have no other reason to live besides this.

Not reading your novel,only fakecels ''ascend''

None of the things you listed will make you more dominant.

I think you should just calm down dude. Youd make more progress that way then with autistic lists of irrelevent bullshit to do

Mention me in your suicide letter and gimme money on your will

It’s over. I’ll keep it real with you, you’ll turn 22 and still be incel

None of the things you listed will make you more dominant.

I think you should just calm down dude. Youd make more progress that way then with autistic lists of irrelevent bullshit to do
Doing nothing and "calming down" doesn't work I have been doing it since forever. I want to take risks.
Mention me in your suicide letter and gimme money on your will
If I decide on suicide my money is getting burned.
It’s over. I’ll keep it real with you, you’ll turn 22 and still be incel
Maybe, but I definitely won't be the same person anymore.

Doing nothing and "calming down" doesn't work I have been doing it since forever. I want to take risks.

If I decide on suicide my money is getting burned.

Maybe, but I definitely won't be the same person anymore.
i can tell you 100% that chadfishing and public groping will do absolutely nothing to help you get pussy. youre just being autistic

I have been seeing a pattern that is bothering me: a lot of guys who have trouble with girls (incel or not). Seem to not be very dominant, and meek on social situations.
I thought this was not the case for me, since I am able to disclouse my opinions with very little cencorship, but I lack the ability to impose myself on others, especially people I don't know very well, and that is going to change, maybe If I fix that aspect of my personality I will be able to get some bitches (and other stuff that I miss out for being to beta) despite not being the most good looking guy out there (I am being generous).
So here's how it goes: I made a list of things I will complete before turning 22 (some months remaining), and to motivate myself, I promise that I will commit suicide If I don't, this insentive is necessary or else I won't commit, so here's the list:

-force myself on a whore until she expels me, or make her submit completely, (this is not rape btw since I will stop as soon as she expels me, also, I will demand half of the money)
-grab random girl's ass in public
-chadfish tinder girls (hopefully get nudes)
-make 5 obvious and agressive sexual advances on 5 girls

What do you guys think? I am tired of seeing my life pass before my eyes and nothing happening, I will change that.

INB4: You will got to jail. Yes, I know that can happen but I don't care, I'm suicidal anyways, I can just kill myself whenever.

TLDR: I completing above list no matter what before turning 22 AMA
Just embrace being a loser and jack off your tiny cock, or go ahead with your plan and get slapped/arrested, makes no difference to me

i can tell you 100% that chadfishing and public groping will do absolutely nothing to help you get pussy. youre just being autistic
Maybe, but at least I will feel less like a loser.