Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My plan to ascend to beta buxx reproduction

O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★
Mid 30s, framecell, mentalcell. I've decided I will give one last go at ascending to normie, because I would like children after seeing my friends get kids. I also think I could be a good father.

I will do this plan:

1) Fix my health issues

I need to get my pain and fatigue issues dealth with. Surgery for the pain, Modafinil for the fatigue

2) Attain 10K month income through online biz

I'm at 3-4K now. I intend to make 10K in a year.

3) Get gyno surgery

I can't fix all my framecell issues (wide hips, fat ass), but getting rid of chest gyno will make a big difference. I need the money from 2) for that

4) Do a cycle of testosterone to get rid of estrogenic fat and acquire muscle

I think this would cure some of my framecell issues.

5) Join charity work and biz orgs for social network

I kind of like charity work. It feels good to help and other people think you do well. I will have that and my biz network to get a new social circle primarily.

6) Get an instagram account

Showing off body from 2+3) and not completely friendless from 4)

7) Write some controversial shit and publish it

I am quite skilled at writing and rustling feathers. My goal is to get on TV to become a little bit famous for a few days. Not for something really controversial, just basic bitch stuff in politics. I want my name to be googled in newspapersand the like, so foids can google and see that I am "somebody".

8) Move to my birth country and target immigrant women in the following order: Eastern Europeans, Southern Europeans, Westernized Persian, Indian/Sri Lankan

I will move back to my country of birth, because I hate the country I grew up in. I will then go after immigrant women in my own country. I already know I have zero chance with women of my own nationalty. I prefer a white woman, but I think it is highly unlikely even if an immigrant. I would definitely be very happy with a persian woman. They're hot and mostly white. If that doesn't succeed then I am also willing to accept Indian and Sri Lankan women, even if they're brown. I think this could be possible. They are not really popular.

9) Give up and be a degenerate

I don't want to reproduce with an asian or black woman, so if I can't do 8), I will just turn into a degenerate who does 1-3 months a year on whoremongering tours.

Estimated Schedule of Plan:

2019: 1+2
2020: 3+4
2021: 4-8

That makes me right around 40 years old, which is last call even for normies.

Don’t become a normie. Remember, self-respect is more important than getting some girl who in most cases, turns out to be a total cow. I can understand the frustration but I’d rather keep my self-respect than throw it away just for some girl.

Nice plan. Hope it works out for you :feelsokman:

At least you have a plan. Good for you, OP.

Images 9
I don't want to reproduce with an asian or black woman, so if I can't do 8), I will just turn into a degenerate who does 1-3 months a year on whoremongering tours.
Good choice to be honest.

Move mountains to get a landwhale (heavier than the aforementioned mountains.)

Move mountains to get a landwhale (heavier than the aforementioned mountains.)

No, this is also why I won't even bother with north euro white women. I already know I can only really hope to get fatties and I simply will not accept that. I have no attraction to obese women. I will suffer anything else than obesity. Ugly face sure, fat no.

You are beyond insane and delusional if you are thinking about having kids with a freaking immigrant.
I see it all the time here where i live, immigrant foids have kids to get citizenship AND they take their kids back to their country while they seduce you and marryrape you so you keep sending money to another freaking country for the rest of your life just so maybe you see your own children 5 or 6 times at most your entire life (or each year if you are lucky enough). The money you send obviously wont be for your kids, it will be for her personal consumption and the rest for her family. Your children will grow up to be disrespectful nasty and sick cunts in a 3rd world country under a shitty house with parasites. She obviously will get to fuck thugs in her country while you are away and the only thing you will have is your fully grown up son asking you for money to enter uni because her mom kicked him out of the house and sent him to your place, and you wont have choice but to accept because it isnt his fault at all, just her whore mom.

You are beyond insane and delusional if you are thinking about having kids with a freaking immigrant.
I see it all the time here where i live, immigrant foids have kids to get citizenship AND they take their kids back to their country while they seduce you and marryrape you so you keep sending money to another freaking country for the rest of your life just so maybe you see your own children 5 or 6 times at most your entire life (or each year if you are lucky enough). The money you send obviously wont be for your kids, it will be for her personal consumption and the rest for her family. Your children will grow up to be disrespectful nasty and sick cunts in a 3rd world country under a shitty house with parasites. She obviously will get to fuck thugs in her country while you are away and the only thing you will have is your fully grown up son asking you for money to enter uni because her mom kicked him out of the house and sent him to your place, and you wont have choice but to accept because it isnt his fault at all, just her whore mom.

I agree that can be the case, but that's why I specified no kids with blacks or asians.

There's not an Indian or Persian in the world who want to go back to their shithole.

Black girls aren't that bad I heard. Maybe you can find a second generation mixed foid as well. Chances are your offspring come out borderline black and with a higher T profile as well.

Nice to see some written different from the usual drivel.

I wish you good luck. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Best of luck, OP. I hope you achieve your goal