Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My plan for the future

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
★★★
I want to gymmaxx and judomaxx and try to become low inhib.

Then because niggas fear me (for being black with dreadlocks and ugly)

I want to threaten every normie that treats me like shit and make them super uncomfortable.

And if I ever get into a fight (I doubt it will happen) but if it does I will have my judo knowledge and FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THE FUCKING JUDGEMENTAL PIECE OF SHIT NORMIE.

idk I'm feeling rather angry rn so I'm just venting.

@Dr. Autismo how do I become low inhib??

Just gymaxx.

Zero point in learning a combat sport if you just blast gear and get huge. Every man will respect(unless you’re like 5’5”) and every woman will be afraid of you.

Just gymaxx.

Zero point in learning a combat sport if you just blast gear and get huge. Every man will respect(unless you’re like 5’5”) and every woman will be afraid of you.
I don't really like the roided up look.

I perfer the more natural look (although I do agree that I would look more intimidating being roided up)

Also I'd probably lose my hair and I'll have raided rage and do something stupid because of too much rage

Just gymaxx.

Good luck getting huge when you have narrow clavicles and naturally small muscle insertions like me. I can’t gain past 155 pounds and I’m 6 feet tall, so I look a bit skinny. My height is the only reason I get respected. I still must look a bit creepy because of my emotionless face and autism. One time last year a police officer stopped me while I was walking on the sidewalk because I looked suspicious and he asked me what I was doing. I said I’m just going for a walk, but I could tell he didn’t believe it. He reluctantly drove off afterwards. Lots of other people walking on the sidewalk cross the street to avoid being near me as well.

Good luck getting huge when you have narrow clavicles and naturally small muscle insertions like me. I can’t gain past 155 pounds and I’m 6 feet tall, so I look a bit skinny. My height is the only reason I get respected. I still must look a bit creepy because of my emotionless face and autism. One time last year a police officer stopped me while I was walking on the sidewalk because I looked suspicious and he asked me what I was doing. I said I’m just going for a walk, but I could tell he didn’t believe it. He reluctantly drove off afterwards. Lots of other people walking on the sidewalk cross the street to avoid being near me as well.
Brootal.

I am 6 feet as well and I think that's the only reason people don't bully or laugh at me to my face.

Also the black nigga and dreadlock halo also makes the normies fearful

Be an angry hardarse with a bad attitude.
It took me a while to work on it, mind you.
Alright.

I might try some baby step kinda actions. Maybe like looking at someone a little longer then I normally do.

Or like talking a little louder then I normally do.

What do you think about that?

Brootal.

I am 6 feet as well and I think that's the only reason people don't bully or laugh at me to my face.

Also the black nigga and dreadlock halo also makes the normies fearful
Being tall as a Sub5 guy is truly a blessing. In spite of all my other flaws, it gets me some respect from other men at least and women are afraid of me when I’m walking in quiet areas and see a woman by herself. If I had the same flaws but was a manlet, people would just treat me like shit. Being black and having dreadlocks definitely makes you more scary to normies.

I'll have raided rage and do something stupid because of too much rage
Seems like you’re on the verge of that without steroids
if you’re stuck at 155lb, it’s not because of your muscle insertions and clavicles. You’re either not eating or not training hard enough. You can also still look huge if your genetics are shit, you just won’t look aesthetic

Seems like you’re on the verge of that without steroids

if you’re stuck at 155lb, it’s not because of your muscle insertions and clavicles. You’re either not eating or not training hard enough. You can also still look huge if your genetics are shit, you just won’t look aesthetic
I eat 4,000 calories a day, and no, that’s not an exaggeration. I’ve counted calories in a typical day of eating many times. I just have a stupidly fast metabolism and also have chronic intestinal issues that make my intestines bad at absorbing nutrients. My intestines can’t even absorb enough iron from food and I have to take an iron pill every other day to not get anemia. Plus, my intestines don’t pass stool naturally and have required high dose laxatives every day since I was 13 just to keep them going and for me not to die. I also train hard and have decent muscle definition, I just can’t gain weight. If I was eating any more than I do now, I’d be physically sick feeling all the time. I think most of my struggle to gain weight comes from having defective intestines.

Alright.

I might try some baby step kinda actions. Maybe like looking at someone a little longer then I normally do.

Be a strong, stoic, silent type, nobody respects or can predict a loud mouth little shit.

Alright.

bro my advice if its really over for you then stop giving a fuck about normie validation - i know you probably dont but theres still a part of you deep beneath that cares about being accepted by the world

i know im too autistic to be a part of their world and i completely stopped giving a shit

do whatever that comes to your mind

say whatever the fuck to whoever the fuck you want

so long as its not legal

and probably be able to defend yourself

I’d rather just carry a pistol so when I have to defend myself I can unload an entire magazine into a nigger.