Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My piece of shit grandma smoked me in a bonfire when i was a toddler.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Well i want to make this story short , When i was a toddler i used to cry a lot for some reason , Then my piece of shit family had this "amazing" idea , They started a fire with some garbage and waited until it began to make toxic smoke , Then my piece of shit grandma grabbed my legs and hanged me upside down near the fire , I was suffocating by the smoke and i think this shit caused me health problems , Goddammit i have the worse family in this shit planet , Im glad that piece of shit died by blood clots in her subhuman brain. As far as i know this shit is a way to "fix" unruly children practiced by third world tacoland families, But yeah , Shitty families who dont like their children. This shit stills boils my blood with rage because if it was my cumskin "guerito" cousin they could never do such a thing, Instead they would take him to a doctor to check why is the child crying, But since it was me , a subhuman they decided to "fix" my shit with toxic smoke.

These fucknuts are lucky that im not a bad person. But sometimes wish i could go ER or poison my piece of shit mother tbh.

Last edited:
My grandmas from both sides had a habit to suffocate babies they dont want and bury them in the yard, no one ever knew what happened because gypsies lived secluded back then.

Every whore on this planet is a brain dead piece of shit

Lol, if she did that to me I would've shoot her already

Lol, if she did that to me I would've shoot her already

Sometimes i feel like im adopted or some shit, I never understood why my pathetic family hates me so much, What ever i did to them? Existing? That was the fault of my ugly subhuman mother. Not mine.

And the rest of my relatives still look down on me and talk shit about me at my back.

With relatives like that you dont need enemies.

dont insult your grandmother

Smoked incel meat could fetch a good price as a delicacy for Chads and normies to eat.

Smoked incel meat could fetch a good price as a delicacy for Chads and normies to eat.

Cope elite cannibalmaxxers eat only prime flesh from young cumskin boys and girls.

Every whore on this planet is a brain dead piece of shit
Well i want to make this story short , When i was a toddler i used to cry a lot for some reason , Then my piece of shit family had this "amazing" idea , They started a fire with some garbage and waited until it began to make toxic smoke , Then my piece of shit grandma grabbed my legs and hanged me upside down near the fire , I was suffocating by the smoke and i think this shit caused me health problems , Goddammit i have the worse family in this shit planet , Im glad that piece of shit died by blood clots in her subhuman brain. As far as i know this shit is a way to "fix" unruly children practiced by third world tacoland families, But yeah , Shitty families who dont like their children. This shit stills boils my blood with rage because if it was my cumskin "guerito" cousin they could never do such a thing, Instead they would take him to a doctor to check why is the child crying, But since it was me , a subhuman they decided to "fix" my shit with toxic smoke.

These fucknuts are lucky that im not a bad person. But sometimes wish i could go ER or poison my piece of shit mother tbh.
Low iq family moment ,I have lots of it

What shithole country are you from?!:worryfeels:

my grandmammy baptized me with water down diet coke