Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My piece of shit aunt is a cuckquean.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
She almost divorced my chad uncle because he cucks her with several other foids , I heard my chad cousin had to stop them from fighting cuz that bitch is insane and attacked my piece of shit uncle with a frying pan in the head once , My stupid airhead "mother" even told me that my piece of shit cousin was developing depression cuz his parents almost divorced , But guess what? They didnt , They "fixed" their shitty relationship by artificial insemination , Fucking shit my asshole cousin seems to be protected by the demiurge/causality , Wish they divorced so he was forced to live with a single bitch , Chad always wins fuck this life.

The only "good" part is that the foid they created is not even becky tier :feelskek: she was born small and weak just like me and she is a shitskin with curly hair , Could it be possible that my asshole aunt cucked my chad uncle? God i hope so , Now the house is not going to be full property of my chad cousin after they die :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

In the end, foid always win when it comes to shitting babies for their own benefit.

In the end, foid always win when it comes to shitting babies for their own benefit.

Than my piece of shit "mother" is a subhuman cuz she only fucked up her life by cursing me with life

Than my piece of shit "mother" is a subhuman cuz she only fucked up her life by cursing me with life
Foids don't care about their children. They only birth them when the existence of that child benefits her.

Foids don't care about their children. They only birth them when the existence of that child benefits her.

I dont know how could pregnancy benefits her in her university days , She is just plain retarded and selfish.

I dont know how could pregnancy benefits her in her university days , She is just plain retarded and selfish.
Foids are irresponsible whores.

There are many ways a foid can benefit from birthing a child (that is not conceived out of love). Maybe she's trying to entrap a man into paying her child support or try to get welfare for the government that goes with being a single mother.

Maybe she's just trying to virtual signal because motherhood is always seen as a celebrated virtue even if she's horrible and abusive, because she might want to show off how having a multiracial child makes her "tolerant" (coalburners are deep down racists themselves).

Foids are irresponsible whores.

There are many ways a foid can benefit from birthing a child (that is not conceived out of love). Maybe she's trying to entrap a man into paying her child support or try to get welfare for the government that goes with being a single mother.

Maybe she's just trying to virtual signal because motherhood is always seen as a celebrated virtue even if she's horrible and abusive, because she might want to show off how having a multiracial child makes her "tolerant" (coalburners are deep down racists themselves).

She didnt even fucked a rich man , As far as i know before my shit "father" ran away he was selling cleaning products in the street . Fuck my life i was created by two losers and my piece of shit "mother" still has the nerve to blame me for my failure in life :reeeeee:

She didnt even fucked a rich man , As far as i know before my shit "father" ran away he was selling cleaning products in the street . Fuck my life i was created by two losers and my piece of shit "mother" still has the nerve to blame me for my failure in life :reeeeee:
Is she a single mother?

Tbh, I feel the same way for my coalburning white blonde grandmother who chose to throwaway her heritage away by creating mongrels from different Tyrones who would leave her deadbeat, raising seven kids by herself in a third-world shithole!

Is she a single mother?

Tbh, I feel the same way for my coalburning white blonde grandmother who chose to throwaway her heritage away by creating mongrels from different Tyrones who would leave her deadbeat, raising seven kids by herself in a third-world shithole!

Yes and instead giving me to adoption she decided to keep me and treat me like a fucking pet or something , Like those kind of people who only love their dogs when they are cute but after they grow up they treat them like shit.

Yes and instead giving me to adoption she decided to keep me and treat me like a fucking pet or something , Like those kind of people who only love their dogs when they are cute but after they grow up they treat them like shit.
Yeah, it's all for virtue signaling points. Because a single mother is seen as strong and independent who cares about her kids and provides for them by herself. She is such a good mother because women are natural caretakers. And that men who impregnate women and leave them deadbeat are evil pieces of shit.

Don't blame the man on this, when she consensually opened her legs and allowed herself to be impregnated by that man that you knew will leave you and your kids behind. Or is it because her personality detector was broken? The whore has as much as a part in this and then she says she's the victim and that society should pay for your mistakes?

They don't care about the children, they just keep riding the cock carousel while they collect welfare and child support checks. Many of these foids abuse their kids and won't even feed them and spends all of that on herself. She sees her kids as a burden but as long as it gives her a reason to virtue signal and keep getting benefits from the government and our gynocentric system.

The worse would be if your single mother brought men to the house every night or you always see her with boyfriends. Letting in strange men who also rape and kill her kids and the foid wouldn't even care.

Yeah, it's all for virtue signaling points. Because a single mother is seen as strong and independent who cares about her kids and provides for them by herself. She is such a good mother because women are natural caretakers. And that men who impregnate women and leave them deadbeat are evil pieces of shit.

Don't blame the man on this, when she consensually opened her legs and allowed herself to be impregnated by that man that you knew will leave you and your kids behind. Or is it because her personality detector was broken? The whore has as much as a part in this and then she says she's the victim and that society should pay for your mistakes?

They don't care about the children, they just keep riding the cock carousel while they collect welfare and child support checks. Many of these foids abuse their kids and won't even feed them and spends all of that on herself. She sees her kids as a burden but as long as it gives her a reason to virtue signal and keep getting benefits from the government and our gynocentric system.

The worse would be if your single mother brought men to the house every night or you always see her with boyfriends. Letting in strange men who also rape and kill her kids and the foid wouldn't even care.

She did the last part when i was a bluepilled kid , But now she cant do it because there will be consequences , Im too old to allow this bullshit to happen but the damage was done anyways.

She did the last part when i was a bluepilled kid , But now she cant do it because there will be consequences , Im too old to allow this bullshit to happen but the damage was done anyways.
Yeah, that's fucked up. You lose your innocence right there when you hear your mom get pounded by Chads and Tyrones. It's the realization that all foids are whores, even your own mother, and you were conceived out of this perverted fornication that was not founded on love and bonding, but instead by selfishness.

Yeah, that's fucked up. You lose your innocence right there when you hear your mom get pounded by Chads and Tyrones. It's the realization that all foids are whores, even your own mother, and you were conceived out of this perverted fornication that was not founded on love and bonding, but instead by selfishness.

Also some of her slut friends stole my xbox once :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also some of her slut friends stole my xbox once :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Shit that's brutal. Why did she stole it for?

My mom threw away most of my game consoles I had as a kid.

Shit that's brutal. Why did she stole it for?

My mom threw away most of my game consoles I had as a kid.

Because the friends of my "mother" were pieces of shit who only wanted to ruin my fucking life and my "mother" allowed it and she still talks to them.

Because the friends of my "mother" were pieces of shit who only wanted to ruin my fucking life and my "mother" allowed it and she still talks to them.
And they also support each other's degeneracy. Toxic femininity right there where they only bond over how much of Chad do they fuck.

Do they also party a lot and do her friends use drugs?

And they also support each other's degeneracy. Toxic femininity right there where they only bond over how much of Chad do they fuck.

Do they also party a lot and do her friends use drugs?

Is more than likely that her friends are junkies , But at least those fuckers are outside of my life now , thats something i guess.

Is more than likely that her friends are junkies , But at least those fuckers are outside of my life now , thats something i guess.
Why are foids prone to degeneracy?

I hope your entire family dies in a fire. (except based family members)

nigga i mean HAVE SEX WITH HER.
It's just a newborn baby rn and that's his cousin. I don't think we need more inbred mutts in this world.

so he can tell how attractive a newborn is :dafuckfeels:
Why the hell do you have to give foids attention and validation so they can grow up to be whores?

I hope your entire family dies in a fire. (except based family members)

I dont have based family members , all of them are bluepilled puppets
so he can tell how attractive a newborn is :dafuckfeels:

THIS VS THIS

23656 VSP Blue Eyed Babies blog image 720x432 v01
When baby eyes change color newborn 2160x1200

Last edited: