Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My physical appearance is one of the major reasons my life is shit, and also a primary cause of my inceldom.

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Been reminiscing lately about how mainly in the past I have been treated like shit by my peers and had altercations with co workers , and in everyday life I get stares of disdain or almost digust by normies when out and about doing day to day tasks, it's not as direct now as it was in the past but I can sense they have a subconscious hatred of me due to my appearance and I can't take it for much longer, I wake up and look in the mirror, dreading what I'm gonna find there and think of what could have been had I looksmaxxed and gymaxxed alot earlier. i'm a 6'1 guy with meduim tan skin which refuses to lighten and have shit fat storage and a chunky face and to top it all off I have a shit pheno .. I feel no other talent or personality will ever make up for what I lack most in life. Honest to god I need some kind of surgery or hard looksmaxxing effort to feel accepted. It's tiresome but I just need to put this out there

Been reminiscing lately about how mainly in the past I have been treated like shit by my peers and had altercations with co workers , and in everyday life I get stares of disdain or almost digust by normies when out and about doing day to day tasks, it's not as direct now as it was in the past but I can sense they have a subconscious hatred of me due to my appearance and I can't take it for much longer, I wake up and look in the mirror, dreading what I'm gonna find there and think of what could have been had I looksmaxxed and gymaxxed alot earlier.
Bit of a run-on sentence but I feel you, my appearance is comical, I’m an adult but my body is very child like. People think I’m 15 which is very infuriating.
i'm a 6'1 guy
Without fail, fucking tallfag.
I feel no other talent or personality will ever make up for what I lack most in life. Honest to god I need some kind of surgery or hard looksmaxxing effort to feel accepted. It's tiresome but I just need to put this out there
Yeah it’s a good idea to pursue surgery to escape your subhumanity.

What in particular is bad about your pheno? Ethnicity?

Been reminiscing lately about how mainly in the past I have been treated like shit by my peers and had altercations with co workers , and in everyday life I get stares of disdain or almost digust by normies when out and about doing day to day tasks, it's not as direct now as it was in the past but I can sense they have a subconscious hatred of me due to my appearance and I can't take it for much longer, I wake up and look in the mirror, dreading what I'm gonna find there and think of what could have been had I looksmaxxed and gymaxxed alot earlier. i'm a 6'1 guy with meduim tan skin which refuses to lighten and have shit fat storage and a chunky face and to top it all off I have a shit pheno .. I feel no other talent or personality will ever make up for what I lack most in life. Honest to god I need some kind of surgery or hard looksmaxxing effort to feel accepted. It's tiresome but I just need to put this out there
Maybe try leanmaxxing and it will make your face more slim.

:feelswhat:

Regardless, you seem more of a low tier normie than an Incel. Being brown and being "chunky" isn't that ugly. What race/ethno are you?
Hispanic mainly.

I’m not bad looking but I’m 5’5.

tall''cels''.is

Isn’t that the case with everyone here?

I'm 5'5, skinny as hell, Latino, and have cystic acne

It can always be worse

At least you have the height, imagine you had your appearance at 5'4ft like me.

I exist in this weird middle ground, where I'm a med with the typical med characteristics; broad shoulders, angular face, defined jaw, pre-disposed to large muscle mass growth in the upper body and the legs but I'm fucking 5.4ft "tall" and balding from 9 years old because of childhood cancer.

What can you do? Nature is a whore.

your physical appearance is the major reason your life is shit ..... damn .... I've never heard this before :smonk:

Only solution is to find a way to get a sexdoll shipped to your room anonymously or death.