Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment My photofeeler results (50 votes, never began)

Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of normies, norwood cell
★★
I decided to check how I look. I've done myself a photo of me. It was a simple selfie, nothing fancy. Just like an another person coud see me when I was passing by. Results are here:

Scores
Data
Notes

From the experience on photofeeler, smart and trustworthy stats are hard do vote on. Only looks matters here. I can only wonder how lower my smv was when I was 20kg fattier. But still, I have nothing. Besides still being ugly, being aspergerish and stacking health problems while I'm still young.

I'm a sub4. Score woud be lower, if only foids woud rate me, but this option is behind a paywall.

It's over for me, that's a fact. I'll die alone :feelsseriously:

In the next summer I plan to wageslave for a sex doll. It will be the only option for me to have somebody besides me. I want to buy an aotume doll or anime fabric doll from alibaba/taobao. Someone that I coud cuddle to sleep with.

Over

Attachments

• 1697012849472.png
    1697012849472.png
    27.7 KB · Views: 45
At least you can cope that a few people who usually vote low find you somewhat attractive and 4% voters find you attractive or very attractive.
If only 1 in 200 of women found me attractive, I could work with those numbers.

Mogs me, I got 0.2 for attractive, made me depressed for weeks

At least you can cope that a few people who usually vote low find you somewhat attractive and 4% voters find you attractive or very attractive.
Abysmal numbers

Theese votes coud be from guys, so not even that