Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion My phone's screen is cracked as fuck

Chuddy

Chuddy

स्किबिडी शौचालय
★★★
Been like this for a bit, do you think fixing it is a waste of money? Rarely bothers me, but the cracks are definitely noticeable. To note, getting it fixed is like $200 jfl. Discuss.

Whats the phone?

Get a new phone

I'd say fixing it is not worth it. Just put on a screen protection and be more careful from now on. I've had my phone since 4 years and it fell a lot, sometimes threw it and it's still good due to using a phone case and screen protection.

I'd say fixing it is not worth it. Just put on a screen protection and be more careful from now on. I've had my phone since 4 years and it fell a lot, sometimes threw it and it's still good due to using a phone case and screen protection.
Yeah, I do that now. The cracks have been there for a bit. I'll probably repair this one before upgrading, when I do.

Yeah, I do that now. The cracks have been there for a bit. I'll probably repair this one before upgrading, when I do.
Considering it's a flagship phone it should last you quite a few years. Just try to not fuck up your screen even more :feelshaha:

Sounds like typical foid teen tbh, walking around with a smashed up phone. Look after your shit...

I have no social life, so I am never in a position to drop my phone. Sometimes I will be in my car, and I’ll drop it into the center console, however, nothing major.

I have no social life, so I am never in a position to drop my phone. Sometimes I will be in my car, and I’ll drop it into the center console, however, nothing major.
I dropped it walking down stairs, and then after getting out of my car. I was alone both times.

I dropped it walking down stairs, and then after getting out of my car. I was alone both times.
I remember back in the year 2012 I dropped my phone while getting out of a car - that was the only time I went to go get the screen repaired, it only cost like $60 and that included the guy’s tip.