Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My phone's microphone isn't working

sauruman24

sauruman24

Kill all whores
-
I bought this phone less than a year ago, everything was ok until today when my aunt tried to hug and made my phone drop, less than 5 minutes later my father calls me and start screaming like a retard saying "I can't hear you"(it sounds worse in my language really, "jeg kan ikke høre dig":feelstastyman:), he called me 3 times and I had to move to different parts of my house and it still wasn't working, I had to use my aunt's phone, I tried recording myself, calling people and having people call me, and the thing still won't work :feelsree: :feelsree::feelsree:.

Hope you get it fixed :cryfeels:

over for crappy phone

hope you got to feel those boobies

My cheap Samsung from 2017 boot looped a couple days ago. Had to hard reset the phone - barely anything was on it so not an issue. It's old so most apps aren't compatible, but one app that was prior to the boot loop is now not compatible! The cheek!