Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope My philosophy of life is “I am not obligated to exist.” Do you agree or disagree with this idea?

P

parasocialpilled

Greycel
I find it kind of comforting that I know I can just end it at anytime. Only thing stopping me is the knowledge that whatever method I pick is probably gonna be really painful (I know it’s weak minded but I’d rather have the least pain possible, my life has sucked enough)

Other than that I don’t have anything else keeping me here. Maybe music, I’ve always loved music. But that’s it. What’s your reason for not ending it all yet?

What keeps me here is two things:

1. The knowledge that likely nothing comes after death.
2. The possibility of having hypothetical Fella Jr. and saving him from becoming a loser like his old man

well i used to think that way and still do sometimes and its an okayish cope i guess but not really enough to shield you from a shitty situation jfl

2. The possibility of having hypothetical Fella Jr. and saving him from becoming a loser like his old

2. The possibility of having hypothetical Fella Jr. and saving him from becoming a loser like his old man
I find it interesting that knowing nothing comes after this makes you want to stay rather than leave. Life sucks, right? Wouldn’t nothing be better?

I also find some comfort in knowing I could check out at any time of my choosing. What keeps me going is that my mother is still alive and we are very close. My father and I were also close and did lots of outdoor projects and car stuff together before he died. My mother and I still have our cabin and it’s fun to go out in nature. I enjoy driving around the lawnmower and cutting the grass of the 1.5 acre yard. Stuff like that place is lifefuel to me.

I also find some comfort in knowing I could check out at any time of my choosing. What keeps me going is that my mother is still alive and we are very close. My father and I were also close and did lots of outdoor projects and car stuff together before he died. My mother and I still have our cabin and it’s fun to go out in nature. I enjoy driving around the lawnmower and cutting the grass of the 1.5 acre yard. Stuff like that place is lifefuel to me.
that’s a nice cope (well as nice as cope can get I guess lmao). I should probably touch grass more to but I don’t bother most days

Wholesome

There is something in us, however, which tells us that this is not so, that this is not the end of things, that death is not an absolute annihilation.

that’s a nice cope (well as nice as cope can get I guess lmao). I should probably touch grass more to but I don’t bother most days
Yeah, it’s a really fun cope. It’s not even so much of a cope as it is a hobby because I’d still love that place if I was a sexhaver chad. Since you mentioned touching grass, I figured I’d show you what kind of ridiculously high and heavy grass I was dealing with yesterday out there. Luckily I have a badass zero turn riding mower with lots of power.

Yeah, it is. I’m very grateful for the good parents I had and that cabin we can go to. Without those things, I probably would have lost my sanity already

There is something in us, however, which tells us that this is not so, that this is not the end of things, that death is not an absolute annihilation.
do you think there’s an afterlife of some sort (not necessarily heaven) or like reincarnation or something? I’m an atheist but those ideas intrigue me

Yeah, it’s a really fun cope. It’s not even so much of a cope as it is a hobby because I’d still love that place if I was a sexhaver chad. Since you mentioned touching grass, I figured I’d show you what kind of ridiculously high and heavy grass I was dealing with yesterday out there. Luckily I have a badass zero turn riding mower with lots of power.
View attachment 1178091
lol neat

I've tried multiple times in the past, but after awhile you eventually give up. Plus I hate the fact that I've hurt my family so much.

Life put me here for some reason. I am not really doing anything but taking up space at this point. I don’t know WHY I am here considering most people despise me and wish I was dead. Ironic isn’t it.