Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My pet died

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
It could be easily prevented but im dumb and realized day after
I wanna die. I have nothing. I have no motivation to live. My days are pure sadness. Death of my pet was the final nail in the coffin

If you think logically, life is so short and unfair, and theres no afterlife, maybe life is worth nothing
It is us humans who assign significance and sense to life yet in the grand scheme of things only DNA of our species matter (if even) and not individual lifeforms like me, you or your dog

You could also argue that evolution is worthless because for individuals it is

What was your pet? A dog? Cat? Fish?

I wanna die. I have nothing. I have no motivation to live. My days are pure sadness. Death of my pet was the final nail in the coffin

If you think logically, life is so short and unfair, and theres no afterlife, maybe life is worth nothing
It is us humans who assign significance and sense to life yet in the grand scheme of things only DNA of our species matter (if even) and not individual lifeforms like me, you or your dog

Rip if you get a new one make sure he’s healthy ,I hope he’s in Heaven now and forever living in your heart

I'm sorry to hear that bro :feelsbadman:

Dude slow down , step back take a deep breath and relax. Everything and we all die. Accept it and move on. At least you have beautiful memories of your pet and the happiness it brought to you. Cherish those memories.

Move on and get a new pet , end of story. Bye

I'm sorry for your loss bro

Dude slow down , step back take a deep breath and relax. Everything and we all die.
theres difference between everything and things that are important to you
i dont care about the millions of organisms that die daily, be it bugs, animals, pets, or people
so i can easily accept them dying
my pet is not the same case
i will not accept it because i could prevent it but im stupid and didnt

At least you have beautiful memories of your pet and the happiness it brought to you. Cherish those memories.

Move on and get a new pet , end of story. Bye
I dont have enough memories because i took my pet's existence for granted. again a dumb mistake on my part
Getting a new pet is something i wanted to do but it will be different being. Not the one related to my mourning

i dont care about the millions of organisms that die daily, be it bugs, animals, pets, or people

I dont have enough memories because i took my pet's existence for granted. again a dumb mistake on my part
Getting a new pet is something i wanted to do but it will be different being. Not the one related to my mourning

pets are very replaceable.
maybe this is the first time a pet of yours has died.
in my experience, one dog is as good as another, basically.

Yeah I know condolences bro.

Roast it and eat it for dinner

in my experience, one dog is as good as another, basically
Not true.Almost all dogs are benevolent animals who do everything you want like a true and loyal dumb friend,but will run away when they see a danger .The ones that really care about you are alpha dogs that won't let you down no matter what and those are rare .

Not true.Almost all dogs are benevolent animals who do everything you want like a true and loyal dumb friend,but will run away when they see a danger .The ones that really care about you are alpha dogs that won't let you down no matter what and those are rare .
Foid dogs tend to run away while male dogs are loyal.
If you replace your dead dog with another of the same sex and breed, it will be more or less the same creature.
My family has owned a lot of dogs of the same breed.